Albergue New York
Hostel | D'en Gignas 6-8, Barcelona, Spain 08002
524 out of 638 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (17/04/2014)
"right location. Just far enough from rambla to let sleep. Good facilities, Barcelona is nice to visit."Read all Albergue New York reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Linen USD 3.37
- Luggage Room
Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights. RULES AND NORMS OF THE HOSTEL • The hostel is open 24 hours. • It is compulsory the use of sheets or sleeping bags. The hostel does have sheets for hire as well. • After 10 pm, you are not allowed to make noise within the hostel. • The kitchen and saloon, may be used free of charge within the established hours. Each person is then responsible for cleaning any utensils, pots or plates that they have used. • Before 11am, one must inform reception if one wishes to prolong their stay or check out before 11am.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
SHS APARTMENT & HOTEL IN BARCELONA, S.L.
No 5 Barcelona Apartments
Hostal NITZS BCN
AAE Annex Hotel
AAE Rey Don Jaime Hotel
Equity Point Gothic
** HostelBookers Awards for Excellence 2010 - Winner of the Group Recognition Award **
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
7 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Family Room (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Budget 2 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Albergue New York
The hostel is situated in the old part of town, (Barri Gothic) near to all major tourist and cultural attractions. The Ramblas is only 5 minutes walk. The beach is a 12 minutes walk.
CAPACITY AND SERVICES
* The hostel has 4 floors available with rooms of 2, 4 and 6 persons per room.
* Each client has a locker available within the rooms which can be locked with a pad-lock. You can also purchase one at reception for 4 euros.
* Showers / WC are distributed through out all floors, not inside rooms.
* The hostel provides breakfast between 8:30am to10:30am, and disposes of a salon and a kitchen which may be utilised, free of charge between the hours from 6 pm to 10 pm.
*You can rent sheets and towel at reception for 2.50€ per person per stay.
RULES AND NORMS OF THE HOSTEL
• The hostel is open 24 hours.
• It is compulsory the use of sheets or sleeping bags..
• After 10 pm, you are not allowed to make noise within the hostel.
• The kitchen and saloon, may be used free of charge within the established hours. Each person is then responsible for cleaning any utensils, pots or plates that they have used.
• Before 11am, one must inform reception if one wishes to prolong their stay.
• Check out before 11am.
Breakfast is included.
VATTaxes included in prices. Touristic Tax of 0.72 euros per person per night, not inlcuded.