- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Steam room
- Towels for hire
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:30
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?
Map and Directions
Our Address: c/ Roger de Lluria 40, Floor 1, Apartment 2
From Plaza Catalunya - Metro Line 1 (red) or Line 3 (green):
• When you exit the metro at the ‘Catalunya’ stop you need to find the Corte Ingles building (a very large department store, the size of the entire city block).
• Facing the Corte Ingles building, with your back to the street, go to your left. You will be going up the street Passeig de Gracia.
• Continue walking up on the right-hand side of Passeig de Gracia for 2 blocks until you come to Gran via de les Corts Catalanes. Go right on Gran via de les Corts Catalanes.
• Continue on Gran via de les Corts Catalanes for 2 blocks until you come to c/ Roger de Lluria and turn left.
• The hostel is 30 meters from the corner on the right side. In front of the door is a bus stop and across the street is a 'Sorli Discau' Supermarket.
From EL PRAT AIRPORT (BCN Airport):
• Take the Aerobus from the airport to Plaza Catalunya. When you get off the bus in Plaza Catalunya follow the directions given above for "From Plaza Catalunya".
From GIRONA AIRPORT:
• Take the Barcelona Bus from the airport to Barcelona Nord Bus Station.
• Find the metro stop in the small park just next to the bus station.
• Take the metro Line 1 (red) until the stop ‘Catalunya’ and follow the directions given above for “From Plaza Catalunya”.
From SANTS ESTACIO Train Station:
• Take the metro line 3 (Green) to the stop “Catalunya”. And follow the directions above for “From Plaza Catalunya”