Sant Jordi Alberg Map
Hostel | 40, Roger de Llúria St. 1-2, Barcelona, Spain 08009
253 out of 257 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (24/08/2014)
Nathan Giles thinks…
"Everyone gets to know everyone else, such a friendly environment. Good for single travellers and groups of 2-4. Staff are great and so helpful."Read all Sant Jordi Alberg reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Barcelona Central Garden Hostel
Backpackers BCN Diputació
Agua alegre Hostel
LivingRoom City Center
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Plaza Catalunya - Metro Line 1 (red) or Line 3 (green):
• When you exit the metro at the ‘Catalunya’ stop you need to find the Corte Ingles building (a very large department store, the size of the entire city block).
• Facing the Corte Ingles building, with your back to the street, go to your left. You will be going up the street Passeig de Gracia.
• Continue walking up on the right-hand side of Passeig de Gracia for 2 blocks until you come to Gran via de les Corts Catalanes. Go right on Gran via de les Corts Catalanes.
• Continue on Gran via de les Corts Catalanes for 2 blocks until you come to c/ Roger de Lluria and turn left.
• The hostel is 30 meters from the corner on the right side. In front of the door is a bus stop and across the street is a 'Sorli Discau' Supermarket.
From EL PRAT AIRPORT (BCN Airport):
• Take the Aerobus from the airport to Plaza Catalunya. When you get off the bus in Plaza Catalunya follow the directions given above for "From Plaza Catalunya".
From GIRONA AIRPORT:
• Take the Barcelona Bus from the airport to Barcelona Nord Bus Station.
• Find the metro stop in the small park just next to the bus station.
• Take the metro Line 1 (red) until the stop ‘Catalunya’ and follow the directions given above for “From Plaza Catalunya”.
From SANTS ESTACIO Train Station:
• Take the metro line 3 (Green) to the stop “Catalunya”. And follow the directions above for “From Plaza Catalunya”