Sant Jordi Alberg Map
Hostel | 40, Roger de Llúria St. 1-2, Barcelona, Spain 08009
247 out of 251 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/04/2014)
Tobias Lüdi thinks…
"Ok, first of all i NEVER write reviews, but after this experience I had to. This was by far the most awesome hostel I've ever been to (and i travelled a lot) Very friendly and nice staff, clean…"Read all Sant Jordi Alberg reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Barcelona Central Garden Hostel
Backpackers BCN Diputació
Agua alegre Hostel
Fabrizzio´s Petit Palace
LivingRoom City Center
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From Plaza Catalunya - Metro Line 1 (red) or Line 3 (green):
• When you exit the metro at the ‘Catalunya’ stop you need to find the Corte Ingles building (a very large department store, the size of the entire city block).
• Facing the Corte Ingles building, with your back to the street, go to your left. You will be going up the street Passeig de Gracia.
• Continue walking up on the right-hand side of Passeig de Gracia for 2 blocks until you come to Gran via de les Corts Catalanes. Go right on Gran via de les Corts Catalanes.
• Continue on Gran via de les Corts Catalanes for 2 blocks until you come to c/ Roger de Lluria and turn left.
• The hostel is 30 meters from the corner on the right side. In front of the door is a bus stop and across the street is a 'Sorli Discau' Supermarket.
From EL PRAT AIRPORT (BCN Airport):
• Take the Aerobus from the airport to Plaza Catalunya. When you get off the bus in Plaza Catalunya follow the directions given above for "From Plaza Catalunya".
From GIRONA AIRPORT:
• Take the Barcelona Bus from the airport to Barcelona Nord Bus Station.
• Find the metro stop in the small park just next to the bus station.
• Take the metro Line 1 (red) until the stop ‘Catalunya’ and follow the directions given above for “From Plaza Catalunya”.
From SANTS ESTACIO Train Station:
• Take the metro line 3 (Green) to the stop “Catalunya”. And follow the directions above for “From Plaza Catalunya”