Sant Jordi Diagonal Map
Hostel | 436, Diagonal Avenue, Ent 2ª, Barcelona, Spain 08037
98 out of 101 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/10/2013)
Melissa Benjamin thinks…
"Extremely accommodating staff, wonderful location, and a great, cozy hostel community at this particular location."Read all Sant Jordi Diagonal reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Casa Gracia Barcelona Hostel
Duo by Somnio Hostels
Gracia City Hostel
B&B Barcelona Best Location
Lullaby Hip Hostel Barcelona
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
• At the “Diagonal” stop you need to follow the signs that say sortida (exit) “Passeig de Gracia-Pau Claris”. This will bring you to the exit that comes out on the street Passeig de Gracia.
• Once standing on Passeig de Gracia look for a large obelisk standing in the middle of the roundabout at the intersection of Passeig de Gracia and Avinguda Diagonal. The intersection is big and the obelisk is pretty tall so it should be easy to find.
• Walk to the intersection and go right on Avinguda Diagonal. Cross to the opposite side of the street!
• Walk for 1 ½ blocks and look for number 436.
Coming from EL PRAT AIRPORT (BCN Airport):
• Take the Aerobus from the airport to Plaza Catalunya. From Plaza Catalunya take the metro line 3 (green) to the Diagonal stop and follow the directions for 'from metro L3'.
Coming from GIRONA AIRPORT and the NORD BUS STATION:
• Take the Barcelona Bus from the airport to Barcelona Nord Bus Station.
• Find the metro stop in the small park next to the bus station and take the Line 1 (red) until the stop “Catalunya.
• At the “Catalunya” stop you need to transfer to the Line 3 (green) and go until the "Diagonal" stop. Now, follow the directions for 'from metro L3'.
From SANTS ESTACIO train station:
• Take the metro Line 5 (blue) until the “Diagonal” stop.
• Stay inside the metro station and follow the signs to transfer to the line 3 (green). Once near the line 3 follow the directions above for “from metro L3”.