Hostal Felipe II
Apartment | Calle Mallorca 329, 3 floor. Door number 1, Barcelona, Spain 08037
8 out of 10 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (11/02/2014)
"Honestly I can reccomend this hostel is really close to city centre, especially to Sagrada Famiila and also outside a lot of shops."Read all Hostal Felipe II reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Luggage Room
The Hostel will charge you the first night after your booking is made. 1.- In case that the reservation is cancelled 15 DAYS OR LESS before the date of the check in: Deposit amount will NOT be refunded and the “price of the FIRST NIGHT” will be lost. 2.- In case that the reservation is cancelled 16 DAYS OR MORE prior to the date of the check in: We will refund 90% of the price of the FIRST NIGHT, and the other 10% will be used to cover the bank taxes and management costs. Please note: For reservations arriving from 1st of Nov 2012 a tourist tax of 0.75€ per person per night with a will apply for the first 7 nights. Check-in: after 14:00 Check-out: before 11:00 am Reception desk works from 10 am till 22 pm
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 15 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 9:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Que Tal hostel
La Flor de Gaudi la Pedrera
LivingRoom City Center
Barcelona City Hotel (Hotel Universal)
The Hostal Felipe II is a modern, renovated hostel in the heart of Barcelona in the safe and elegant Eixample district, only 5 streets away from the famous church Sagrada Familia. We are a small and cozy hostel without loud parties or noisy group rooms.
Take in the beautiful view of from our common area while utilizing our free computers or access free WiFi from your room. Our friendly, multilingual and local staff is always ready to help! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
1 Bedroom Apartment (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostal Felipe II
Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi in all areas, and access to computers in our warm common area with beautiful open view to Diagonal Avenue.
Our rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and either a private, or shared bathroom. The shared bathroom is conveniently located on the same floor. All rooms are bright and have wooden flooring, air conditioning and heating.
Elevator, Heating, All Public and Private spaces non-smoking, Air Conditioning
Internet access, and Wi-fi is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Parking: No parking available.
Hostal Felipe II offers five room types for your convenience.
- Single Room with Shared Bathroom
. Double Room with Shared Bathroom
. Double Room with Private Bathroom
- Triple Room with Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room with Private Bathroom
The Triple room contains a double bed and one single bed. Triple rooms with three twin beds are also available.
Bed sheets and linens and towels are provided at no extra charge.
C/ Mallorca 329, 3º-1ª, Barcelona 08037.
Hostal Felipe II is located in a Modernista building just off Diagonal Avenue, less than 5 minutes’ walk from Verdaguer Metro Station. The Verdaguer metro station contains connections to both the blue (L5) and yellow (L4) metro lines with direct access to Barceloneta beach, Olympic Port and Sagrada Familia metro stop.
We are also conveniently within walking distance or short metro ride to Plaza Catalunya and the luxurious shopping district of Passeig de Gracia. The unique culture of the Gracia district with many vegetarian restaurants, and alternative bars and music is also within walking distance.The famous Sagrada Familia is just a 10-minute walk away, while Gaudí’s La Pedrera is less than 1 km from the hostel.
There are bus stops for both standard and night (12am-5am operation time) buses located just outside the hostel doors with convenient connections to other Barcelona destinations. Sants Railway Station and Nord Bus Station are also less than 3 km away for longer journeys within Spain or to the rest of Europe.