Urbany Hostel Barcelona Map
Hostel | Avinguda Meridiana 97, Barcelona, Spain 08026
1466 out of 1594 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/04/2014)
Hailee McCririe thinks…
"The hostel was really clean and the staff was very helpful. Every person we came into contact with who worked at the front desk had nothing but good advice, whether it was a place to grab a bite to…"Read all Urbany Hostel Barcelona reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Linen USD 2.76
- Towel USD 2.76
Please print your confirmation email and bring it in for the check-in Please note: Check-in is @ 13h.00 pm and Check-out is @ 10:30 am Please note that the rates given on this site include a breakfast that consists of an all-you-can-eat continental buffet. Please note: The 'Basic 8 Bed Mixed Ensuite' or Joker bed is a mixed dormitory room type where guests can be accommodated in any of our room types available. This room type is used to fill available beds in the dorms and offer a special price for those guests who don't mind to change their room during their stay. Fresh, clean & individually packed bed linen is included in private rooms; we provide a bed linen and towel rental service for a small fee. Bookings for more than 10 people will be considered as Group bookings and we will apply the following conditions: -Payment Group reservations need to be guaranteed with a 30% deposit. The remaining 70% of the booking needs to be paid 15 days before arrival. It is possible to pay by Visa, MasterCard and bank transfer. In case the group do not pay 3 days before the date of the check-in, we will consider the group cancelled. In case of credit card payments there will be a 2% extra charge. -Cancellations Cancellations need to be done by email or fax. Cancellations done through the telephone won’t be accepted. Cancellations done 60 days before the arrival will be penalized by a 15% of the total amount. Cancellations done 30 days before the arrival will be penalized by a 30% of the total amount. Cancellations done 14 days before the arrival will be penalized by the 100% of the total amount. -Changes To reduce more than the 10% of the group original size done between 30 and 15 days before the arrival, it will be charged a 10% of the correspondent amount. To reduce the group original size 11 to 14 days before the arrival, it will be charged a 15% of the correspondent amount. To reduce the group original size 3 to 10 days before the arrival, it will be charged a 25% of the correspondent amount. To reduce the group original size 2 days before the arrival, it will be charged a 100% of the correspondent amount. For any changes or cancellations in the meals service, is necessary to inform 7 days before the first service day, after these days will be charged 100% of fees.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Barcelona City Apartment
Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia
Melon District Marina Residence
Serendipity Hostel Barcelona
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
1 - Just outside the airport Terminal A, take the train “Cercanías” n.2, to Sant Celoni/Maçanet.
2 - Get off at the “Clot-Aragó” Station.
3 - Get out of the station, cross the street “Avenida Meridiana” and walk on your left for about 2 blocks, until n. 97.
From Sants Train Station:
1 - Take the “cercanías” train line n. 2, to Sant Celoni/Maçanet and get off at the 2nd stop“Clot-Aragó”
2 - Get out of the station, cross the street called Avenida Meridiana and walk on your left, until n. 97.
From França Train Station:
1 - Take bus n. 51-PLA PALAU / C. Meridiana just outside the station and get off at the 11th stop at the “Valencia-Dos de Maig”.
2 - Walk on Dos de Maig Street for 2 blocks
3 - Turn left in Consell de Cent Street. Keep walking until the cross with Avenida Meridiana n.97.
From Norte Bus Station:
1 - Outside the bus station take the metro red line to “Fondo”.
2 - Get of at “Clot” station (3rd stop) and get out from the “Avenida Meridiana” exit.
3 - Cross the road and walk on your left of Avenida Meridiana, until n. 97.
From Plaça Catalunya:
1 - Take the metro red line (L1) to “Fondo" to Clot station and take the "Avenida Meridiana" exit.
2 - Cross the road and walk on your left of Avenida Meridiana, until n. 97.
From Girona Airport:
1 - Just outside the airport, take the bus to Barcelona Bus Station - Estación del Norte (1 hour trip).
2 - See the "From Norte Bus Station" further directions