Hostel | Carrer de Lafont 8, Barcelona, Spain 08004
2264 out of 2377 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (06/09/2015)
gina perkins thinks…
"GREAT place to stay! properly air conditioned and really hip place in a great area. The guy on the desk when I checked in was SO helpful and friendly."Read all HelloBCN Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 3.36
- Luggage Room
Check-in: 1pm. A 10 Euro per person key deposit is due in cash upon arrival. We do not accept American Express. A small charge for Credit Card payments may apply. We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice however, due to the nature of our business we may have to place you in a different-sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different to what is stated on your confirmation. Such changes will be advised by email prior to your arrival. We have a 24hr cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made via email at 12 noon the day before the scheduled arrival date. We'll confirm your cancellation or change via return email. Late check-outs (without prior agreement) may incur a late check-out fee.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Be Sound Hostel
Mambo Tango Youth Hostel
Be Mar Hostel
Hostel One Paralelo
Melon District Residence Poble Sec
Pars Teatro hostel
The Hostel box
Be Ramblas Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
About HelloBCN Hostel
Were located only 10 minutes walk from Las Ramblas and only two minutes walk to the metro/ bus stop (Paral.lel), offering easy access to all tourist attractions including La Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Batll, La Pedrera, Montjuic (from which you can enjoy the panoramic views of Barcelona or just chill out in the magical bar at the Migdia lookout), and of course the beach! Were also a stone's throw from some of the coolest clubs in Barcelona!
Theres many local supermarkets and specialty food stores (eg. fruit and vegetables, bakery) nearby to help you keep within your budget.
And we're opened 24 hours so won't lock you out!
BOOKINGS OF 10 PEOPLE OR MORE are considered 'group bookings' and must be made through the group reservation department. Group bookings have different terms and conditions which you accept on booking with us.
* Please check your reservation details - dates/nº of people etc.
* We accept Visa and MasterCard only.
* We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different to what is stated on your confirmation. In such cases an email will be sent advising such changes.
* Cancellations or changes to reservations must be advised by email before midday of the day preceding the arrival date in order to avoid penalty charges (the first night of the reservation will be charged to the credit card used to make the reservation). The cancellation or change will be confirmed via return email. Requests for changes to reservations will depend on availability.
* In the case of no-shows or cancellations without notice, the first night of the reservation will be charged to the credit card used to make the reservation in addition to a 2 euro credit card supplement.
Included in the price we offer:
- Internet and wi-fi
- secure lockers in dormitories,
- Air conditioning / heating
- Sheets and blankets
- A large common room / bar with satellite TV,
- Guest kitchen,
- Luggage storage.
We also provide the following services:
- Towel hire
- Vending machines accessible 24 hours
- Guest laundry - washer and dryer.
- Reservation service for our guests. Find out from our friendly staff the best way to get to know Barcelona - on bike, by bus or walking through the many narrow streets - and if you're got more time, discover Cataluña! Sea kayaking on the Costa Brava or hiking at Montserrat for example.
The hostel is situated in the centre of Barcelona, just minutes from Las Ramblas and the Old Town. And we're open 24 hours! We are 2 minutes walk to the metro / bus stop, offering easy access to all tourist attractions including the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Batlló, La Padrera, Montjuic (from which you can enjoy the panoramic views of Barcelona, or just chill out in the magical bar at the Migdia lookout!), and of course the beach! We are also a stone's throw from some of the coolest clubs in Barcelona including the Sala Apolo - host to many concerts and of course 'Nasty Mondays' and 'Crappy Tuesdays'!