Hostel | Carrer de Lafont 8, Barcelona, Spain 08004
2254 out of 2366 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/09/2014)
"Easy to meet people. Close to the Ramblas. Good locker system. Breakfast included."Read all HelloBCN Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 3.39
- Luggage Room
Reservations for New Years Eve must be cancelled 3 days prior to arrival to avoid the first night of the reservation being charged. In the case of No show for reservations including the evening of the 31 of December the full amount of the reservation will be charged. Booking Conditions: Remember, if you are arriving after 5pm, you need to confirm your arrival time 24 hours before your arrival date. A 10 Euro key deposit (per person) is payable in cash on arrival. BOOKINGS OF 10 PEOPLE OR MORE are considered 'group bookings' and must be made through the group reservation department. We do not accept bookings of over 9 people. We do not accept Stag or Hens nights. No Football hooligans. We reserve the right to cancel such reservations without refund. Important tax information For bookings arriving from 1st November 2012, there is a 0.75 EUR city tax per person per night, which is not included in the price. People under 17 years old are exempt.The rate applies to a maximum of 7 nights stay per person.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Barcelona?Contact us directly
See other properties in Barcelona
Be Sound Hostel
Sant Jordi Mambo Tango
Be Mar Hostel
Hostel One Paralelo
Melon District Residence Poble Sec
Albareda Youth Hostal
The Hostel box
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)Breakfast included, Self-catering
About HelloBCN Hostel
BOOKINGS OF 10 PEOPLE OR MORE are considered 'group bookings' and must be made through the group reservation department. Group bookings have different terms and conditions which you accept on booking with us.
* Cancellations or changes to reservations must be advised by email before mid day 2 days preceding the arrival date in order to avoid penalty charges (the first night of the reservation will be charged to the credit card used to make the reservation). The cancellation or change will be confirmed via return email. Requests for changes to reservations will depend on availability.
* Please check your reservation details - dates/nº of people etc.
* We do not accept American Express. We accept Visa and MasterCard only.
* The credit card used to make the reservation must be valid for the total stay - we reserve the right to cancel reservations where the expiry date is prior to the arrival date.
* No Stag or Hens nights. No Football hooligans. We reserve the right to cancel such reservations without refund.
* We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business, we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different to what is stated on your confirmation. In such cases an email will be sent advising such changes.
Included in the price we offer:
- Internet and wi-fi
- secure lockers in dormitories,
- Air conditioning / heating
- Sheets and blankets
- A large common room / bar with satellite TV,
- Guest kitchen,
- Luggage storage.
We also provide the following services:
- Towel hire
- Vending machines accessible 24 hours
- Guest laundry - washer and dryer.
- Reservation service for our guests. Find out from our friendly staff the best way to get to know Barcelona - on bike, by bus or walking through the many narrow streets - and if you're got more time, discover Cataluña! Sea kayaking on the Costa Brava or hiking at Montserrat for example.
The hostel is situated in the centre of Barcelona, just minutes from Las Ramblas and the Old Town. And we're open 24 hours! We are 2 minutes walk to the metro / bus stop, offering easy access to all tourist attractions including the Sagrada Familia, Park Guell, Casa Batlló, La Padrera, Montjuic (from which you can enjoy the panoramic views of Barcelona, or just chill out in the magical bar at the Migdia lookout!), and of course the beach! We are also a stone's throw from some of the coolest clubs in Barcelona including the Sala Apolo - host to many concerts and of course 'Nasty Mondays' and 'Crappy Tuesdays'!