Hostel | 46 Ikseon-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea n/a
3 out of 3 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/11/2013)
"1. 5 min. on foot to metro station with 3 lines. 2. 5 min walk to the most popular sight seeing sites 3. free internet, free wifi, free international phone, and sate and secure 4. price is good"Read all Yellow Brick reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wheelchair accessible
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 75.97
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Seoul?Contact us directly
See other properties in Seoul
Fortune Jongno Hostel
Khaosan Seoul Insadong
Hostel Korea Changdeokgung
We are legally proved by Seoul City as a hostel that is specialized for foreign tourists.
We try our best to serve our customers with a better price and a higher quality of service.
Yellow Brick ™ was inspired by yellow brick road in, “Wizard of Oz”, therefore, we will lead your trip in Korea to be more exciting, meaningful and remarkable, just like the yellow brick road in the story. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Male only (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Yellow Brick
Guests can relax our chill out room: compele with Air Conditioning/ Floor-heating System, FridgeFlat-screen TV, Closet, Dressing Table, Free movie channels & satellite channe, Free Wi-Fi & unlimited wireless high-speed Internet access, 24 hour hot water shower / Towel/ Hair Dryer.
We have 24hrs open kitchen, where guests can make themselves a hearty meal and have FREE Fresh breakfast as Fresh bread, Two Types of Jams, Coffee, Juice, Some eggs in every Morning.
All you have to do is ask our friendly and helpful staff and they'll happily help you out, so don't hesitate ask.
* All the rooms have an ensuite washroom
- The Deluxe Double Room is spacious and includes a king size bed with clean fresh linen and a dressing table.
- The Standard Double Room is cozy and bright and features a large window. It’s got a full-size bed with clean fresh linen and is best for couples.
- The Standard Twin Room is cozy and bright and features a large window with two single beds with clean fresh linen.
- The 6-Bed Dormitory is spacious and includes large private locker and key per bed.
- The 8-Bed Dormitory is cozy and bright and features a large window and includes large private locker and key per bed.
* Facilities in Every Room
- Air Conditioning/ Floor-heating System
- Fridge, Flat-screen TV, Closet/
- Free movie channels & satellite channel
- Free Wi-Fi & unlimited wireless high-speed Internet access/
- 24 hour hot water shower / Towel/ Hair Dryer
We're centrally located between Dongdae Moon (aka. Huge shopping center area where the neon sign’s never turned out) ) and old palaces & bukchon villiage & Insadong (aka. Korea historical place within 5minutes walk from hostel).
That means you’re surrounded by some of the most iconic and historical sights of Central Seoul. An abundance of famous sightseeing attractions are within walking distance. On special occasions, you can enjoy national holiday ceremonies near hostel.