Dustin Guest House
Guesthouse | 346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-Gu, Seoul, South Korea N/A
93 out of 97 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/02/2015)
David Baker thinks…
"Having arrived tired and late in the evening I had the friendliest welcome out of any hostel I've stayed in! The staff here are so helpful and sociable with guests it's like a cozy family atmosphere…"Read all Dustin Guest House reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Outside area
- Airport Pickup USD 67.96
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Seoul?Contact us directly
See other properties in Seoul
Mamas&Papas Hongdae Guesthouse
Hongdae Doolee Hostel
GET Hongdae Guesthouse
HEY Backpackers 2 Hongdae
Egg Guesthouse Korea
Perfect Location & Facilities. If you choose to stay in Dustin Guest House, Guarantee that "This is one of the best choices you've made in Korea” Because... This is where I live. It means it's a home to me. So I decorated with all my heart. While you're staying, you'll be treated as my family. I'll help you to enjoy Korea and to do everything that you desired to do! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Single (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Selected drinks included
Deluxe Double (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included, Selected drinks included
Deluxe Family Room (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe Twin (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Dustin Guest House
- The Delongi's automatic espresso machine. @;-)
- Massage machine that can relax your exhausted body.
- Huge indoor & outdoor terrace with a great view. Barbecue party is open from time to time.
- Security system & CCTV.
- Wide, 3D screen TV.
- Board games, DVDs, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360
- Painted my house with Benjamin Moore paint, which is famous for being harmless to human body.
- Laundry service available, free Wi-Fi, printer, computer, hair dryer, Snacks, bicycle, earplugs, 24-hour hot shower, personal locker and fully equipped kitchen provided.
- Dustin will help you to book many tours. (DMZ, SKI, JEJU-island..)
- We also take reservation for group booking.
****** When You Make A Reservation, Please Choose The Estimated Arrival Time. ******
Dustin Guest House is at..
346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul
* Location - You can go to anywhere in Seoul by using buses and subways (only 60 meters from front door!).
* Street of Youth - There are many kinds of clubs and exotic bars. Safety assured.
* Famous Restaurants - Only available here! You will love it.
* Performances - Don't miss out 24/7 live band performances and other interesting events.
* Shopping - Clothes, accessories, cosmetics, markets, etc. Just name it and you will find it. Everything is available at reasonable price.
* Art - Enjoy Picasso street. Try to find the theme streets made by Hongdae Art University students.