Pop at Itaewon Guesthouse
Guesthouse | Itaewon-dong 34-91 3rd floor, Yongsan-gu, Seoul, South Korea N/A
4 out of 5 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/02/2013)
"It was well located right in Itaewon and around a 5 minute walk to a metro station. The room was small but perfect for a few days. The staff were friendly and helpful."Read all Pop at Itaewon Guesthouse reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Seoul?Contact us directly
See other properties in Seoul
IS@K Guest House
Zaza Backpackers Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
2 person (Shared bathroom)American breakfast included
About Pop at Itaewon Guesthouse
1. Make a reservation through phone call or online
2. Costs 70,000won to the guesthouse (including toll fees)
3. You can be picked up from another location but fees may vary
1. Smoking inside the building is strictly prohibited.
2. We are not responsible for any lost items that not have been secured in private lockers. Please keep in mind that all guests should be responsible for their personal belongings.
3. Please be aware that this is a shared environment. Any damages on the guesthouse items will be charged to the guest.
4. For guest’s visitor, please sign-in to our log book located at the front desk.
a. From 10pm to 7am visitors are not allowed for respect to other guests who are staying
b. Those who are not signed in, they will be asked to leave the guesthouse.
5. If you would like to extend your stay, please let us know in advance before your original checkout date.
6. Please keep in mind that this is a shared facility. Any acts of discomfort or violation of basic etiquette will be asked to leave strictly with no refund.
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. For more information on our guesthouse information and regulations, please check our notice board inside the guesthouse.
Well-positioned in Itaewon, Pop at Itaewon Guesthouse is the ideal point of departure for your excursions in Seoul. From here, guests can enjoy easy access to all that the lively city has to offer. For those of you who want to venture out, United States Army Garrison, Noksapyeong Subway station, Itaewon are just some of the attractions available to visitors.
At Pop at Itaewon Guesthouse, every effort is made to make guests feel comfortable. To do so, the hotel provides the best in services and amenities. A selection of top-class facilities such as smoking area, concierge can be enjoyed at the hotel.
The hotel features 6 beautifully appointed guest rooms, each including fan, hair dryer, complimentary bottled water, internet access – LAN, desk. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Pop at Itaewon Guesthouse is a smart choice for travelers to Seoul, offering a relaxed and hassle-free stay every time.
Itaewon-dong 34-91 3rd floor, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
New address (due to changes in law): Nok-sa-pyung Street 32-9, Yongsan-gu, Seoul