Come Inn Map
Guesthouse | Seogyo-dong, 358-91, Mapo-gu Seoul, South Korea 121-837
122 out of 123 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/04/2013)
Allison Davis thinks…
"The common room was great and I met a lot of people there. The rooms were good but the dorms seemed quite crowded. It's in a really convenient location close to restaurants and shopping."Read all Come Inn reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room
The Korean Government started new law regarding guesthouses in Seoul on 1st Jan, 2012, which doesn't allow locals to stay in guesthouses in Seoul. It is to distinguish Guesthouse from Hotel and Motel. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for the understanding.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Seoul?Contact us directly
See other properties in Seoul
HEY Backpackers 2 Hongdae
Dustin Guest House
Hongdae JK House
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
'Hotel Seogyo (Gyungnam Wedding Hall)' station
1. Take '#6002' Limousine at INCHEON Airport.
2. Get off at 'Hotel Seogyo'(This is the second stop from Incheon airport. It will take about 50minutes)
3. Go down the main street(NE)in the same direction with the limousine.(70meters)
4. Turn right towards 'Hongik University'(SE) and go straight until you get to the entrace of Hongik Univ(W).(330meters)
5. Turn right at the intersection in front of Hongik Univ,(Take an alley, not street) then you will see the 'Hongik free market / Musical park'.
6. Go along the street for about 120meters and turn right at the corner of 'Roscoco'. You will see the signboard 'COME INN' on the top right hand corner. (35meters)
Subway line 2 - 'Hongik Univ' STATION (Green line)
Exit number '9'
1. Get off at 'Hongik Univ' STATION and get out through exit 9.
2. Walk down the main street and cross the street (WS) until you see 'T.G.I Fridays'. (145meters) Then walk along the main street towards Hongik University.(330meters)
3. Turn right at the intersection in front of Hongik Univ,(Take an alley, not street) then you will see the 'Hongik free market / Musical park' on your left.
4. Go along the street for about 120meters and turn right at the corner of 'Roscoco'. You will see the signboard 'COME INN' on the top right hand corner. (35meters)
By express train. (same subway station as normal subway) from Incheon Airport & Gimpo Airport