Lazy Bird Guest House (Incheon airport)
Guesthouse | 2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu, Incheon Airport, South Korea .
14 out of 15 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (12/07/2014)
Leah Campbell thinks…
"I liked everything about Lazy Bird. Leo, the owner, picked me up from the airport and showed me around. He also gave me a ride onto town and recommended a place to eat. The room was comfortable and…"Read all Lazy Bird Guest House (Incheon airport) reviews
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Airport Pickup USD 4.87
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Incheon Airport?Contact us directly
We are a newly opened guesthouse for budget travellers.
Just refresh your body and soul in our homely surroundings before and after the long flight. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Breakfast included
About Lazy Bird Guest House (Incheon airport)
- 4 Beds (shared bathroom)
- 6 Beds (en-suite)
- Double Bed (shared bathroom)
- Free linen, pillow, duck feather + cotton duvet (all fresh and clean!)
- Free breakfast (toast, jam & butter with coffee or tea)
- Free towel, shampoo, body wash, soap, toothpaste
- Free Wi-Fi (super high speed)
- Free Hanbok (Korean traditional costume) hire for your memorable photo shoot
- Free Welcome drink (Korean green tea)
- Cook top
- Electric pot
- All dishware & utensil..
- Free salt, pepper, sugar
- Hot water
- Free Internet / Free WiFi all area
- Printer, Scanner, Copy
- Free Korean Travel Guide (English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Free Korean Map (English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Korean fictions and non-fictions
- Book donation (with your own language) will be very welcome
- 50 inch HD TV with 124 cable channel
Airport (subway station) Pick-up
- 5,000 KRW/ride
- 10,000 KKW/round trip
- Price is per group (not person)
- 5:30am ~ 10:30am ,2pm ~ 11:30pm
- Before / after operation hour : extra 5,000won per ride
Please also check out the weekend events at Lazy Bird Guesthouse
[Movie night] 8pm ~ 10pm on every Saturday / Free puffed corn, BYO
[BBQ party] 3pm ~ on every last Saturday / BYO / 10,000won ppl
To join this event, please book at least 24hours in advance.
cosy & clean
We use only white linen
Fresh Sheet + Duver cover + pillow case (never use twice)
Duck feather + cotton beddings
big and comfy pillow
You can relax at the spacious sunny lounge.
Incheon bridge (the longest bridge in Asia) is viewed from the lounge.
2665-2, Unseo Dong, Joong Gu,
We are located in Yeongjong Do (Island) near Inchon International Airport.
We've moved to a better location!!! (15th Mar 2012)
Our Lazybird Guesthouse has moved near the Unseo station.
It is a more convenient and central location easy to walk to buses and the train.
We are closer to Incheon Airport.
We are in a more comfortable space now.