Popcorn Guesthouse Busan Station
Hostel | 2F, 171-3, Choryang-dong, Dong-gu, Busan, South Korea 601-828
3 out of 3 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/09/2013)
Pamela Kelly thinks…
"2 friends and I stayed at the popcorn hostel (Busan station location) however we saw all 3 popcorn branches. I would 100% recommend any of these 3 hostels to travellers. The staff was so much fun and…"Read all Popcorn Guesthouse Busan Station reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Linen USD 2.88
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Busan?Contact us directly
See other properties in Busan
Sum guesthouse in Busan station
Mr Egg Hostel Original Nampo
Sam Won Jang
There are many main tourist areas near our hostel such as "Jagalchi Fish Market", "Nampodong", "Busan Station"
And the nearest metro station, "Choryang" on Line 1 can easily access to a lot of exciting areas of Busan.
If you go up to the roof top of the hostel you can find a little traditional style roof called "Hanok".
We are always ready to serve for people from various countries from the heart of hospitality. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Family Room (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Popcorn Guesthouse Busan Station
2. Double Room
3. Family Room
4. Female dormitory Room
5. Free Wi-fi access is also available throughout the property.
6. We have a large comminal kitchen.
7. Colorful rooftop terrace with a beautiful sky view.(If you go up to the roof top of the guesthouse you can find a little traditional style roof called "Hanok".)
8. We have common clean bathrooms.
9. The cheapest accommodation in Busan.
10. Just 1 minute walk from Choryang station Line 1 which leads you to lots of main tourist areas in Busan.
Popcorn GuestHouse Busan Station have Single Room(private bathroom), 3-Double Rooms(common bathroom), 5-Double Rooms(private bathroom), 4-Triple Room(common bathroom), 4-Famiily Room(common bathroom), 1-Domitory with 8 beds(for female, common bathroom) and can sleep a total of 42 people.
- Single Room(private bathroom), Double Rooms(common bathroom) and Double Rooms(private bathroom) come with a comfortable sofa bed.
- Triple Room(common bathroom), Famiily Room(common bathroom) come with a comfortable sofa bed and bunk bed.
- Domitory with 8 beds(for female, common bathroom) come with comfortable bunk bed.
- Every Room has air conditioner.
- Bed pad and linen are provided.
- Bathrooms with 24hr hot showers with strong water pressure.
- Shared kitchen, common pretty lobby with a TV
2F, 171-3, Choryang-dong, Dong-gu, Busan, 601-828 South Korea.
Next to the Choryang Subway Station Exit #3.