Hostel | 6F, Daesung Building, U-1dong, Haeundae-Gu, Busan, South Korea .
11 out of 13 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (18/06/2014)
"It has a cat which is friendly! And it's really clean and the staff were nothing but helpful and friendly."Read all HiKorea Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
We have got a few special offer deals in the room categories, for the special deal, we plan to accept cash only. Otherwise, any kinds of payment will be acceptable for the standard deal.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Busan?Contact us directly
See other properties in Busan
Miss Egg Hostel
Dplans Space Backpackers
Hostel The New Day
Mr Egg Hostel Original
Story Guest House
Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel
Busan Chan Guest House
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About HiKorea Hostel
At our information desk, you can find a various and useful tour information and answers about whatever you need. Discount tickets for Spa land in Shinsegae Department store, Aquarium, Busan City Tour bus are also available at HAKO. Share your ideas and information with new friends at Travel Café at lobby and enjoy parties with backpackers from all around the world.
We sell soft drinks and beer.
A laptop, board games, travel magazines, and guest books are all available
Everything about Busan will be found at the Bulletin board in the hallway.
Just visit us with merry heart. Our powder room is equipped with a hair dryer and a styler.
Our handmade wooden bed with clean sheet will provide comfy beds as much as hotel bed does. We have various room types: double room, 4-beds room, 6-beds room, and 8-beds room
A cute lamp on every bed will brighten your own space and a curtain will secure your privacy
A heavy-duty door locking system will guarantee your safety.
-Check-in time starts as 2 PM. When arriving after 10 PM, please let us know in advance!
-Check-out time is 11 AM. (After 11 AM, additional charge \2,000/hr will be added) Even after check out, we keep your luggage for your convenience.
- Reservation Policy- 1. When you want to change check-in date or room type at our website, you should cancel the reservation and rebook the room.//To complete the reservation, reservation deposit, 30% of the whole room charge should be paid (100% in peak season)//The balance should be paid upon check in.
1. 7 days prior: 90% refunded/4~6 days prior or no show: 50% refunded/ 3 days prior or no show: non-refundable/on the day of check-in: non-refundable
2. Reservation deposit is non-refundable in any case
3. Refund is only available to whom made a deposit and a remittance fee will be deducted.
4. When you want to make a refund request, please contact us between 8 AM and 10 PM. This is to make the cancellation date accurate, so please abide by this rule.
1. When you a have extra person, you are required to inform us in advance. When the number of guests exceeds the capacity, not allowed to check in (an extra bed is available for double room, KRW 10,000)
2. Room charges should be prepaid and once checked in, full room charge is applied
3. A person under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (need a signed consent or permission from a guardian
4. When refuse to present your ID, not allowed to check in No pets
5. Please deposit your valuables at the front desk. We do not take responsibility for losses
6. Non smoking in the whole place (separate smoking lounge is available), No cooking grilled food
7. Guests have a liability of reparation for any damaged facilities and amenities
8. Harmful behavior such as drinking or noise making may be the reason of expulsion.
9. Table wares and a cooking set should be washed after use. Please dispose garbage in a certain place upon check out
10. Attentive and good behavior is expected. All the staffs of HAKO are striving to provide best service for your safe and comfortable stay.
-Booking- Need a room? Feel free to contact us via phone/email/anything. You can shine your trip with an easy and convenient way.
-Clean and comfortable facilities
Have you ever felt frustrated due to an uncomfortable bed and a lack of private space? HAKO features handmade clean wooden bed that will promise to provide as comfortable beds as hotels’ bed with a low rate. A curtain and a small lamp installed in every bed will secure your privacy and at the same time you can take the advantage of a guest house where you meet diverse people.
Upon departure, you must be full of excitement. Don’t worry about rip off or blog marketing. Our staffs who have specialty in travel will continuously update diverse tour information during your stay and even after you left. Be friends with our unique staffs. We hold a petit party where everybody can enjoy regardless of their age, sex and nationality.
Laundry facilities necessary for travelers, Spacious and clean showers//
Hours for washing machine and dryer//fee//
Guests are served a complimentary breakfast! Breakfast includes Americano, bread, boiled eggs, jam, butter, and juice. ~Help yourself//
Refrigerator, Microwave, Toaster, Coffee machine (Coffee maker), pots and tableware are all available in our clean kitchen! Enjoy cooking at the kitchen as much as you can but no cooking a food induces heavy smoke or strong scent. Thank you for your cooperation.//
refundable upon check-out
One shower towel for one person
Complimentary WiFi in public areas and in rooms
Provide luggage storage service
Before C/I & after C/O, we keep your luggage.
Easy access to tourist attractions
Haeundae beach is only 3 min away and Dongbaeksum is 10 min away by walking from HAKO and this will help you enjoy this area with a lot ease. Also, bus terminal and subway is located very close by and HAKO is the closest guest house to bus terminal. In addition to this, it only takes 10 min to get to BEXCO, the biggest convention center in Busan, and Centum City Sinsegae department store, the biggest department store in the world, by public transportation.
How to reach Haeundae Beach:
FROM BUSAN STATION (BY SUBWAY)
Take line No 1 (Orange Line) bound for Seomyeon.
Get off at Seomyeon Station, transfer to line No 2 (Green line) bound for Jangsan.
Get off at Haeundae Station. [About 45 minutes/ 1300 Won]
FROM BUSAN STATION (BY BUS)
Take Bus No 1003; get down at “Dongbaeksom Ipku”
[About 41 minutes/1800Won]
Take Bus No. 40 or 139; get down at “Uncheon”
[About 55 minutes/1200 Won]