Wow guest house
Guesthouse | 3rd Floor, 13800 Woo-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea 612-022
37 out of 38 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/07/2014)
Emily Browne thinks…
"The location was awesome and there was so much within walking distance: bars, Restaurants, the aquarium, and the beach! The staff was also super friendly and helpful."Read all Wow guest house reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Busan?Contact us directly
See other properties in Busan
Guesthouse Korea Haeundae
Mr Egg Hostel Original
Busan Chan Guest House
Hostel The New Day
Hi Korea Hostel Bada
Busan Guesthouse Popcorn Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
About Wow guest house
Wow guesthouse is located in front of Haeundae beach.
You can enjoy wonderful time in Haeundae beach.
We provide all information about Haeundae and Busan.
And there is the largest department store(Shinsegae) in the world. And also Lotte department store. So you can enjoy shopping.
And Bexco (Convention Center) is near here. If you have business in here, it will be a excellent choice staying Wow guesthouse.
And we provide high quality service.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with big screen TV
- Free internet access (Wi-fi)
- Air conditioning
- Hot showers day and night
- Bed linen
- Dorm (8 beds) : Shared bathroom. Air conditioning.
- Dorm (4 beds) : Shared bathroom. Air conditioning.
- Double Private Room : Shared bathroom. Air conditioning.
We are located a short 1 minute walk from Haeundae beach.
- Haeundae Beach (1 minute on foot)
- Apec Naru Park. Nurimaru.
- Dongbaek Island
- Haeundae Spa
- The world largest department store. Shinsegae Department Store.
- Bexco. The largest convention center in Busan.
- Gwangalli Beach (15 minutes by car)