Wow guest house
Guesthouse | 3rd Floor, 13800 Woo-dong, Haeundae-gu, Busan, South Korea 612-022
36 out of 37 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (02/05/2013)
Liesell Lindley thinks…
"Clean, modern, great location one block from the beach, but the best part about wow hostel is the owner. Always friendly, hospitable, and professional."Read all Wow guest house reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Busan?Contact us directly
See other properties in Busan
Guesthouse Korea Haeundae
Mr Egg Hostel Original
Busan Chan Guest House
Hostel The New Day
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
Dorm (8 beds)
Dorm (8 beds) Female only
Dorm (4 beds) Female only
Dorm (4 beds)
About Wow guest house
Wow guesthouse is located in front of Haeundae beach.
You can enjoy wonderful time in Haeundae beach.
We provide all information about Haeundae and Busan.
And there is the largest department store(Shinsegae) in the world. And also Lotte department store. So you can enjoy shopping.
And Bexco (Convention Center) is near here. If you have business in here, it will be a excellent choice staying Wow guesthouse.
And we provide high quality service.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room with big screen TV
- Free internet access (Wi-fi)
- Air conditioning
- Hot showers day and night
- Bed linen
- Dorm (8 beds) : Shared bathroom. Air conditioning.
- Dorm (4 beds) : Shared bathroom. Air conditioning.
- Double Private Room : Shared bathroom. Air conditioning.
We are located a short 1 minute walk from Haeundae beach.
- Haeundae Beach (1 minute on foot)
- Apec Naru Park. Nurimaru.
- Dongbaek Island
- Haeundae Spa
- The world largest department store. Shinsegae Department Store.
- Bexco. The largest convention center in Busan.
- Gwangalli Beach (15 minutes by car)