De Waterkant Village Map
Apartment | De Waterkant, Cape Town, South Africa 8000
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Internet café
- Breakfast USD 5.43
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cape Town?Contact us directly
See other properties in Cape Town
De Waterkant house
Strand Tower hotel
Two Oceans Backpackers
backpackers on castle
Daddy Long Legs Boutique Hotel
Atlantic Point Backpackers
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- De Waterkant Village is located in De Waterkant, roughly situated between Signal Hill and the Waterfront, between the CBD and Green Point.
- Exit Airport Direction N2 Cape Town, and as you approach the city, follow the N2 CITY, FORESHORE, SEA POINT signage.
- Follow N2 Stad/City signs for 22km¹s until you arrive at the Coen Steytler Avenue traffic lights. The Cape Town International Convention Centre is on your left hand side and the V&A Waterfront on your right hand side. Proceed straight over the intersection.
- Cross over two more intersections and at the third traffic light, Strand Street, turn right.
- Turn into the fourth road to your right, Loader Street.
- Almost immediately, the roads makes a 90 degree turn to the left. 1 Loader is on the corner, on your left hand side.
- Carry on straight until you reach Dixon Street, turn right.
- Check in at The Charles is situated on the corner of Dixon and Waterkant Streets on your left.