Guesthouse | P.o Box 43, Kirkwood6120, Eastern Cape Addo, South Africa 000
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- Swimming Pool
- Washing machines
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Addo?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
Lemon3lodge lies in the middle of a beautiful four hectare organic lemon orchard, a perfect setting to relax with lots of privacy.
The following facilities are available for our guests:
- Modern decorated and air conditioned rooms.
- All rooms have queen size beds and open plan bathrooms with shower, hairdryer, lemon soaps and shampoos.
- Our rooms have coffee/tea facilities (decaf and several varieties of tea are available) and magazines.
- A salt water pool, sundeck, shade, comfortable chairs await you. We even provide large beach towels as well.
- The restaurant serves a full breakfast every morning between 8am and 9.30 am.
- We serve dinners on request.
- Breakfast or dinner can be enjoyed in our stylish restaurant or on the terrace, overlooking our indigenous, water wise garden and the Rietberg Mountain.
- Breakfast and dinner are freshly made by our chef, using only the best the local market has to offer. Feel free to discuss your taste preferences with him and he is sure to whip you up something scrumptious.
- Every Sunday we provide a themed 3 course menu. Italian, Spanish, Indian and traditional South African menus rotate every 4 weeks.
- In our lounge you will find a satellite TV, DVD player, music player, wireless internet facilities, an honesty bar and lots of books and brochures describing what the Greater Addo Route and the Eastern Cape has to offer.
- Lemon3lodge has ample off-street secure parking. A laundry service is available every single day.
- Safe facilities are available for our guests.
- Lemon3lodge is a gay friendly guesthouse.
All our double rooms have their own bathroom, air-conditioning and coffee and tea facilities. On request we can put in two of our rooms three persons each for just a small fee extra
In the town of Kirkwood, you will find all the amenities you might need. There are several banks, supermarkets and lots of other charming shops and restaurants. Every year in June, Kirkwood is host to the famous Wildfees/Wildlife Festival. It guarantees great food, good entertainment and lots to do!
There is also a Tourist Information Center in town, but we will gladly give you advice about the many things there is to do along The Greater Addo Route.
The Addo Elephant Park is the main attraction of the area, but the Sundays River Valley, which makes up part of the Greater Addo Route has plenty to offer.
Port Elizabeth, a vibrant and upcoming big city is also a nice place to visit and shop. Either from Cape Town or Johannesburg it is only a one hour flight to Port Elizabeth. Kirkwood and the entire Sundays River Valley are the gateway to the Great Karoo, with beautiful towns like Graaff Reinet (Valley of Desolation ), Nieu-Bethesda (Owl House) and Cradock (Mountain Zebra National Park). We also like to think of the Sundays River Valley as the gateway to the Garden Route and the Tsitsikamma National Park.
The management of Lemon3lodge also likes to give something back to South Africa, because it has given them so much. Lemon3lodge initiated, cooks and pays for a wholesome lunch for 700 children of one of the local primary schools. Extra funding for this feeding project is always welcome, so that the project can be extended.
Lemon3lodge is the ideal place to have a wonderful time and a chance to experience the true South Africa!