Hostel | Špitálska 2, Bratislava, Slovakia 811 08
811 out of 843 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/02/2015)
Sašo Karakati? thinks…
"Friendly staff and great location. As a customer there you get a voucher for discounts in pub, bars and restaurants around the area. Also the pub crawl starts at this hostel."Read all Hostel Blues reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Groups of 5 or more guests will need to pay a refundable key - damage deposit that will vary depending on the number of people. For more information please, contact the property directly via e-mail. Please note: the local city tax of 1,65 EUR/person/night is not included in the price. Students under 26 with valid student ID, youth under 18, disabled and elderly over 70 are excluded from the liability. ***We kindly ask you to provide us with your nationality after the booking is made because our reservation system requires this information to complete the booking***
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Tax Policy (payable to property)
Group of 15 or more traveling to Bratislava?Contact us directly
See other properties in Bratislava
Hyde Park Hostel
Apartments Martin - Historical Centre
Apartments Blue Danube
Wild Elephants Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bedroom Apartment (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostel Blues
- Want to learn some secrets of the city? Where the locals go to party? Join our free guided tour every week
- We have no curfews, reception and bar never closes and offers good music for your enjoyment
- Get a taste of real Bratislava atmosphere while a groovy local band plays a LIVE CONCERT every week right in the hostel
- Get in touch with friends and family and let them know you´re doing fine using our computers at lobby with FREE INTERNET ACCESS or Wi-Fi in the premises
- SHARE EXPERIENCES with other travelers; rent a book, games, cards or grab a guitar and show us the Hendrix soul inside you. We have created places for you to feel comfortable and have fun:
- LOBBY AREA with video projector where you can lie back on huge pillows
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN with plasma TV
- Feel safe in the dorm rooms! Always CLEAN and prepared with large SAFETY LOCKERS for each person in the room. Or choose a private room; we also have double, triple and quad rooms for more privacy.
- MORE SERVICES OF HOSTEL BLUES:
- FREE bed linen and towels on request
- WASHING MACHINE and DRIER in the hostel building
- FREE maps and information about where-to-go in the town
- FREE luggage storage after check-out / before check-in
Please note: the local city tax of 1,65 EUR/person/night is not included in the price. Students under 26 with valid student ID, youth under 18, disabled and elderly over 70 are excluded from the liability.
Our dorm rooms are situated within separate apartments, each of which comes with its own key-card access.
You may choose whatever you might prefer – either a cosy female dorm, quite intimate dorms of 5 or 6 beds or those more sociable up to 10 beds where you can meet and get to know new people.
For every bunk there is a spacious private storage locker. Hot showers, linen, towels and locks are all included in our budget price.
Each of our apartments offers besides dorms also a private double, triple or quad room, most of which have their own en suite bathroom and cable TV to make your stay even more pleasant.
Don`t give up on your dream to experience the genuine hostel atmosphere just because a dorm isn’t exactly your cup of tea.
Families, couples or groups of friends can opt to stay in New York apartment, which can accommodate up to 6 people, is situated on the top floor with two private rooms, private bathroom and TV - its large terrace offers a fabulous view over Bratislava!