Hostel | 151 Tyrwhitt Road, Singapore, Singapore 207564
7 out of 7 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/06/2014)
Brendan Morrish thinks…
"The place was simple, tidy, neat, comfortable and clean. Plus, there were lots of cheap and good food in the area. Why not."Read all Blanc Inn reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Reception (limited hours)
- Communal kitchen
- Television room
- Luggage Room
- Check-In time: 2.00pm, Check out time: 11:00am - Reception is open 8.30am - 7.30pm. - For check-in outside these hours, hostel guests will be given self-check–in instructions. Please contact hostel. - SGD5 per person is chargeable if duty-staff check-in is requested outside opening hours. - We can only accept cash payment in SGD. - We do not accommodate Singaporeans and PRs. - No children under 6yrs. - Aircon will be off between 11am to 2pm daily, for fresh air circulation. - Failure to cancel within 3 days in advance will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. In the event of no show, the full period charge will be applied.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Singapore?Contact us directly
See other properties in Singapore
Pillow.Talk Backpacker's Hostel
Backpacker's Hostel @ The Little Red Dot
Our one-of-a-kind alcoves are generously sized and offer more privacy and space than most hostels. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Family Room (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
2 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Blanc Inn
We are ideally situated on a quiet street between the charming tourist districts of Little India and Arab Street, and a 5 minute walk to excellent transport links to other tourist attractions and directly to the airport.
Blanc Inn has been converted and tastefully furnished from an old shophouse to a warm and charming hostel in a historical district. Blanc meaning white in French, reflects the clean lines of our hostel design.
Having extensively travelled the world in the last 15 years, we have experienced accommodation across the spectrum from backpacking to 5 star luxury and understand the needs of a traveller at every level.
We aim to provide an improved hostelling experience by introducing a spot of luxury in our design of private and spacious sleeping areas. Do come and experience our one-of-a-kind loft styled alcoves, the only place in town where you get plenty of personal space at very reasonable prices.
These charming alcoves are generously proportioned and offer a lot more privacy and space than most hostel accommodation. We do not use bunk beds in a dormitory style setting so our guests have plenty of privacy and will not end up sleeping next to a stranger.
Cleanliness is of utmost importance in Blanc Inn and all rooms are clean and well-maintained.
Each air-conditioned suite contains up to five alcoves, each one offering private sleeping zones for individuals, couples or groups. Each alcove is generously proportioned and individually furnished with its own single or double bed (we do not use bunk beds in dormitory style arrangement).
These alcoves are well spaced from one another and offer a higher degree of privacy than any other hostel accommodation, ensuring a better night’s rest for you.
We understand how difficult it is to find suitable accommodation for couples and families in hostels. Blanc Inn has been designed not only with the single travellers in mind, we also have a high proportion of rooms suited to couples, families and groups.
- clean pillows & bedlinen
- personal reading light, power points
- writing area
- free same day luggage storage (till 7.30pm)
- personal safe deposit box
- ceiling/wall fan
- air conditioning
- sharing toilets/showers outside rooms (free shampoo/ shower gel)
- 24h CCTV
Free WIFI is available throughout the premises and the free use of a computer is available on a first come basis.
Our lounge has a warm and inviting dining and sofa area, with TV and reading material. The pantry corner is equipped with a microwave, toaster, free hot/cold water and coffee/tea.
Blanc Inn also sells discounted tickets to tourist destinations
Blanc Inn is situated on a quiet street between the tourist districts of Little India and Arab Street.
- surrounded by eateries and cafes
- 30m from a convenience store
- 1 mins walk to a public swimming pool
- 3 mins walk to a 24hr supermarket
- 5 mins walk to Lavender (EW 11) MRT station
- 8 mins walk to Farrer Park (NE8) MRT station
- 8 mins walk to Serangoon Road, the heart of Little India
- 12 mins walk to Arab Street, the heart of Kampong Glam
- Direct train line to the airport