Moni Gallery Hostel
Hostel | 263 Lavender Street, Singapore, Singapore 338795
25 out of 30 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (25/09/2014)
natalie ainscough thinks…
"Nice and clean, very helpful and friendly staff. A/C in the room, free breakfast and water (toast, biscuits and fruit) MRT station is close. Free lockers and free wifi. Place to leave suitcase before…"Read all Moni Gallery Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 3.14
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Singapore?Contact us directly
See other properties in Singapore
Gap Year Hostel
The Hive Singapore Hostel
Mitraa Backpackers Inn
Green Kiwi Backpackers Lavender
Rucksack Inn@Lavender Street
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe 4 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
Deluxe 6 person (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Moni Gallery Hostel
1) We only accept payment in Singapore dollars, payment by credit card will have additional 3% charges.
2) There will be a key deposit of SGD $50 per person upon check-in, REFUNDABLE to you upon your check-out, you can also use your credit card detail as key deposit.
3) Children 12 years old & below is not allowed in the dormitory room except classic, family & club room.
4) Children 3 years old & above need to book a bed for classic, family & club room.
5) We reserve the right not to accept guests, which are deemed unsuitable, uncooperative and rude.
6) Please take note that our formal check-in time is at 2pm till 11pm and check-out time is at 8am till 12 pm. Early check-in is subject to availability of beds. Late check in time after 11pm (23:00hrs), please inform us in advance by email.
7) PR and Singaporean are not accepted, because we are 100% tourist hostel.
8) We only put your beds or rooms on hold for just 8 hours. Should there be any changes to your travel plans, kindly inform us early. Your entire booking will be Void if you fail to turn up and your payment shall be forfeited as a result.
9) 3 Days advance notice is required for postponements or any special changes made by you.
10) No Cancellations or refund is allowed, it will be fully charged.
If you are in search of new experience which you never had before, then we are the place for you. At Moni Gallery Hostel , you can get to meet people from many countries where you could learn and share your talents and experiences with one another. Hassle-free and stressless stay are what you get at Moni Gallery Hostel . Our paintings and sculptures would be a good talking-point between you and other travellers staying here. This enable you to make new friends and foster good friendship and probably pick up some interesting art pieces or skills along the way, besides being assured of a good rest at our hostel.
We are conveniently located near the culturally rich Little India, the centre for Singapore's Indian community and also near the only 24 hrs shopping centre (Mustafa) in Singapore. It is one of the most colourful and exotic places to visit when you are here in Singapore. The streets around Moni Gallery Hostel are pampered with retail shops and eateries. Modern shopping malls, the MRT subway and convenient public transportation are just within walking distance. Whether you are a budget traveller or one that is after a some luxury, we are here for you.