Hostel | 8A Mosque Street, Singapore, Singapore 059488
46 out of 47 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/04/2014)
Florian Georgescu thinks…
"Liked: the pods, the air conditioned room, the big luggage storage in the dorm, the location in Chinatown."Read all Wink Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Towel USD 1.48
- Luggage Room
Please provide your estimated time of arrival to Wink Hostel when making your booking so that we know what time to expect you. Please also read our Hostel Conditions before making a booking. Any cancellation or amendment must be made no later than 12pm local time (SGT) 2 days prior to confirmed booking(s). Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges for the affected booking(s), up to a maximum of 2 night’s charges. No-Shows will incur a maximum of 2 night’s charges.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 15:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Singapore?Contact us directly
See other properties in Singapore
5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1
A Beary Good Hostel
Rucksack Inn@Temple Street
Beary Nice! by a beary good hostel
Beary Best! by a beary good hostel
Backpackers Inn Chinatown
Royal Hostel Singapore
5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
10 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About Wink Hostel
Among the very first worldwide to tout “pod” style beds, Wink’s own designer twist to the concept indulges travellers their private sleeping sanctums, while allowing for socializing in individual rooms. Each custom-made pod is uniquely designed with unmatched features:
- Custom-designed and spacious
- Sound resistant walls in-between pods
- Dedicated ambient backlight which turns on automatically to guide you to your pods upon entry to your room, without disturbing others
- Adjustable reading LED light for your glare-free reading pleasure
- Cushy back-rest
- Power socket to charge your gadgets and accessories
- Side-ledge and hook for your personal effects
- Superior 260 thread-count soft linen and sumptuous duvets
- Generous locker space right at the pod itself
- If you are placing a reservation for more than one person in a dormitory room, we cannot guarantee you will be allocated beds in the same room.
- Check-in time starts at 3pm. Check-out time is Noon.
- All guests are required to present valid passports upon check-in. Other forms of photo identifications are not accepted.
- Payments made via Credit Card or PayPal will incur a nominal processing fee of 3% and 4% respectively.
- All security deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Any cancellation or amendment must be made no later than 12pm local time (SGT) 2 days prior to confirmed booking(s). Failure to provide sufficient notice will incur charges for the affected booking(s), up to a maximum of 2 night’s charges.
- Pods will be reserved up to 3 hours from the stated time of arrival, after which the entire booking will be considered a cancellation.
- No-Shows will incur a maximum of 2 night’s charges.
The following room types are available for booking:
A) 6-10 Pods Mixed Dorm
- Each dorm is configured and lighted up differently!
- Price stated is per person per night
B) 7-10 Pods Ladies Dorm
- Ladies dormitories, complete with vanity counters, provide female guests better peace of mind and a little luxury on the side.
- Price stated is per person per night
C) Mixed-Double Pods Dorm
- Queen-sized pods are available for couples or the traveller who yearns a bigger bed
- Price stated is per bed (1 or 2 persons) per night
Allocation is done automatically by our system. If you are travelling in a group and would like to be in the same room, please make a request at the time of booking.
8A Mosque Street
Housed in a three-storey historic shophouse with a Chinese Baroque façade, Wink exudes charm and local flavors. It resides right in Chinatown – a must-see cultural enclave of Singapore’s largest ethnic group – which is a convenient pivot to access the country’s attractions. Within minutes in the North lies Clarke Quay, a premium nightlife destination to unwind. A hop away in the South is Sentosa, an island resort getaway, and the distinctive skyline of Singapore’s Central Business District. Club Street and its bohemian vibes is an easy walk away to the East. Also in close proximity is the renowned Marina Bay Waterfront, which houses the Marina Bay Sands Integrated Resorts & Casino, and the Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix night race circuit.
And it does not get more convenient than having Chinatown’s Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station a mere 2-minutes stroll from Wink. From here, guests easily access all of Singapore’s popular sights (and less ‘touristy’ ones too that only we recommend).