Feel At Home Map
Hostel | 7A Jalan Pinang, Singapore, Singapore 199139
197 out of 242 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/07/2014)
Steven Versluis thinks…
"private rooms for budget price in very nice area and close to Bugis metro station and Johor Bus station (for bus to Malaysia). Clean hot showers, books to read, free internet, breakfast and friendly…"Read all Feel At Home reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 29.71
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Singapore?Contact us directly
See other properties in Singapore
The Sleepy Kiwi
Shophouse The Social Hostel
The Pod - Boutique Capsule Hostel
Five Stones Hostel
5footway.inn Project Bugis
Central 65 Hostel
Bunc@Radius Little India
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
In order to reach the Feel At Home Backpackers on foot from Bugis MRT, you need to:
1. Head northeast on Victoria St
2. Turn right to stay on Victoria St
3. Cross Ophir Road
4. Cross Arab St
5. The next road is Jalan Pinang, come in and the destination will be on the right
In order to reach the destination, you need to:
1) Take a train from the Changi Airport Terminal 2.
2) Alight at Bugis MRT Station (EW12).
3) Tap your card, turn right & turn left up to Exit B.
4) Walk along Victoria Street (against the traffic flow).
5) Walk past Raffles Hospital (Ophir Rd - 1st Traffic Light).
6) Walk past Village Hotel (Golden Landmark) (past Arab St)
7) Walk into Jalan Pinang, and you can see Feel At Home premises on the right.
If you are coming via taxi, please tell the taxi driver that the nearest landmark is Golden Landmark Hotel; the new name of this hotel is "Village Hotel".
We are located just opposite to Sultan Mosque.
Before Arab Street, Jalan Pinang is there, and the taxi driver should come from Victoria Street.