Next Door Hostel
Hostel | Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia 11000
14 out of 14 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/11/2013)
"Super friendly staff, you can rent bikes for free, they have a nice kitchen for free usage and, for rainy days, a Playstation and DVD room. Everything was clean. Many important points can be reached by foot, a central…"Read all Next Door Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Belgrade?Contact us directly
See other properties in Belgrade
Crossroad Belgrade Hostel
The Three Black Catz
Kiki and Smoki Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
About Next Door Hostel
Next Door Hostel is located right in the city center of Belgrade just a few minutes walk away from the main attractions. The whole house was renovated and improved during January/February 2014 and is nice and fresh for you to enjoy!
It's the perfect place for relaxing and meeting fellow travelers as there are many common spaces: the chill garden (with BBQ & video projector), 2 kitchens/dining rooms, a living room and game room (movies, Playstation, book exchange)!
Our staff is there for you for whatever you may need and you'll feel right at home!
Next Door Hostel has several room types available which can accommodate from 1-10 guests per room (dorms and private rooms available).
- Newly furnished bedrooms
- Free fresh linen
- Free clean towels
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Large lockers (70/50/50 cm)
- 2 plugs per bed
- Bedside lamp
- Lockable rooms
Next Door Hostel
Within 5 minutes on foot you will find yourself at any of the top Belgrade attractions. Next Door Hostel is in the center of Old Town and is located in a very quiet one-way street. It is never noisy, yet if noise is what you’re looking for you’re only several minutes away. Belgrade city center is a very vibrant and busy place and you’re at the best possible place to truly experience it!
Walking distance to sights of interest:
- Kalemegdan Park/Fortress – 500m
- Knez Mihailova Street (main pedestrian street) – 450m
- Republic Square (main square of Belgrade) – 650m
- Students park/square – 150m
- Strahinjica Bana street, aka “Silicone Valley” (hotspot café/bar street) – 300m
- Skadarlija, bohemian quarter with many Serbian restaurants with live traditional music – 550m
- Loki, favourite bbq place amongst locals – 300m
- “Question Mark”/”Znak pitanja” tavern (kafana) – the oldest Belgrade kafana, founded in 1823 – 750m,
- Many museums and art galleries,
- Super markets, restaurants, cafes, ATMs, exchange offices are all close by..
Next Door Hostel
We would love to welcome you and help you have a great stay in Belgrade!
Please note: Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). For later cancellations the full balance due will be charged. The deposit made to HostelBookers is non-refundable.