- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Reading Light
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
We have a 24 hour reception but please inform us about the time of your arrival if it is between 11pm and 8am at least 24 hours in advance, so that we know approximately when to expect you. Thank you!
Child Friendly - Credit Cards Not Accepted - No Curfew - Taxes Not Included
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Belgrade?
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
8 Bed Mixed Dorm
10 Bed Mixed Dorm
3 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
4 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Twin Private Shared Bathroom
8 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
7 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
6 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
5 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
About Hedonist Hostel
Hedonist Hostel is AWARDED Best Hostel in Serbia for 2014 & 2015 by Hostelworld users & The Certificate of Excellence for 2013, 2014 & 2015 by Trip Advisor! :)
NEWS!! - From June 2015 we run our very own FREE WALKING TOURS OF BELGRADE! Make sure to join!
- Hedonist Hostel is located in the absolute city center,
- In a ground floor house,
- With a garden perfect for relaxing & meeting fellow travelers (with a video projector and a BBQ!),
- Spacious & cozy common areas (lounge room, fully equipped kitchen/dining room & game room),
- Newly furnished rooms and so much more!
Hedonist Hostel is the kind of place where it’s easy to make friends, both with fellow travelers and the staff (at least that’s what we’ve been told!). We renovate and improve our hostel every winter so that each season it can be an even better place for our guests. Our aim is for our guests to enjoy Belgrade and their stay with us to the fullest.
Hedonist hostel has several room types available (private & shared).
- Newly furnished bedrooms
- Free wireless internet (in rooms & throughout whole hostel)
- All air-conditioned/heated rooms
- Large lockers (70/50/50cm)
- 2 plugs per bed
- Bedside lamp
- Free fresh linen
- Free clean towels
- Lockable rooms
Within 5 minutes on foot you will find yourself at any of the top Belgrade attractions. Hedonist Hostel is in the center of Old Town and is located in a very quiet one-way street. It is never noisy, yet if noise is what you’re looking for you’re only several minutes away. Belgrade city center is a very vibrant and busy place and you’re at the best possible place to truly experience it!
Walking distance to sights of interest:
- Kalemegdan Park/Fortress – 500m
- Knez Mihailova Street (main pedestrian street) – 450m
- Republic Square (main square of Belgrade) – 650m
- Students park/square – 150m
- Strahinjica Bana street, aka “Silicone Valley” (hotspot café/bar street) – 300m
- Skadarlija, bohemian quarter with many Serbian restaurants with live traditional music – 550m
- Loki, favourite bbq place amongst locals – 300m
- “Question Mark”/”Znak pitanja” tavern (kafana) – the oldest Belgrade kafana, founded in 1823 – 750m,
- Many museums and art galleries,
- Super markets, restaurants, cafes, ATMs, exchange offices are all close by..
Enjoy Belgrade to the fullest!
P.S. You may be wondering why the name? The word ‘hedonist’ refers to a person who enjoys life to the fullest with all senses, or as us Serbs would say “with full lungs” :). We believe that our guests – travelers of the world – are the people who take the best out of life by exploring the world, making new friends and experiencing new things – and are true hedonists. In addition to that, our garden makes for a truly hedonistic experience.
- Hedonist Hostel is not a party hostel. It is a cozy and social place where it's easy to make friends.
- Please inform us if you will be arriving later than 11pm or earlier than 8am so we know when to expect you.
- The 8 Bed private room & 7 Bed private room are the same room but with multiple booking options depending on the number of people, so please book just one of these two rooms. The same goes for the 6 Bed private & 5 Bed private rooms (also just one room).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.