Hostel | Simina 7, Belgrade, Serbia 11000
143 out of 145 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/12/2013)
GUNAY GINA ALIYEVA thinks…
"Wonderful staff! Great location. One of the best hostels i've stayed in so far!"Read all Hedonist Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Outside area
- Television room
We have a 24 hour reception but please inform us about the time of your arrival if it is between 11pm and 8am at least 24 hours in advance, so that we know approximately when to expect you. Thank you!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Belgrade?Contact us directly
See other properties in Belgrade
Next Door Hostel
Crossroad Belgrade Hostel
The 5th Floor Apartments
The Three Black Catz
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Quad (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hedonist Hostel
*** NEWS *** - Beginning of 2013 we additionally renovated and improved Hedonist Hostel so that this season it can be an even better place for our guests.
- Hedonist Hostel is located in the absolute city center,
- In a ground floor house,
- With a garden perfect for relaxing & meeting fellow travelers (with a video projector and a BBQ!),
- Spacious & cozy common areas (lounge room & kitchen, decorated in a unique traditional Serbian style, directly connected with the garden),
- Newly furnished rooms and so much more!
Hedonist Hostel is the kind of place where it’s easy to make friends, both with fellow travelers and the staff (at least that’s what we’ve been told!). Our aim is for our guests to enjoy Belgrade and their stay with us to the fullest.
Hedonist hostel has several room types available which can accommodate 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 and 10 guests.
- Newly furnished bedrooms
- Free wireless internet (in rooms & throughout whole hostel)
- All air-conditioned/heated rooms
- Large lockers (70/50/50cm)
- 2 plugs per bed
- Bedside lamp
- Free fresh linen
- Free clean towels
- Lockable rooms
Within 5 minutes on foot you will find yourself at any of the top Belgrade attractions. Hedonist Hostel is in the center of Old Town and is located in a very quiet one-way street. It is never noisy, yet if noise is what you’re looking for you’re only several minutes away. Belgrade city center is a very vibrant and busy place and you’re at the best possible place to truly experience it!
Walking distance to sights of interest:
- Kalemegdan Park/Fortress – 500m
- Knez Mihailova Street (main pedestrian street) – 450m
- Republic Square (main square of Belgrade) – 650m
- Students park/square – 150m
- Strahinjica Bana street, aka “Silicone Valley” (hotspot café/bar street) – 300m
- Skadarlija, bohemian quarter with many Serbian restaurants with live traditional music – 550m
- Loki, favourite bbq place amongst locals – 300m
- “Question Mark”/”Znak pitanja” tavern (kafana) – the oldest Belgrade kafana, founded in 1823 – 750m,
- Many museums and art galleries,
- Super markets, restaurants, cafes, ATMs, exchange offices are all close by..
Enjoy Belgrade to the fullest!
P.S. You may be wondering why the name? The word ‘hedonist’ refers to a person who enjoys life to the fullest with all senses, or as us Serbs would say “with full lungs” :). We believe that our guests – travelers of the world – are the people who take the best out of life by exploring the world, making new friends and experiencing new things – and are true hedonists. In addition to that, our garden makes for a truly hedonistic experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Hedonist Hostel is not a party hostel. It is a cozy and social place where it's easy to make friends.