- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Please, note that this is a NONE smoking Hostel.
Though we do have a 24h reception and check out times are very flexible we might ask you to leave at 12 noon, depending on the sort of Dorm/Room you have booked. Also, note that we allow you to keep your luggage in the luggage store as long as there is space and use some of the facilities. For more questions, please, consult the property directly
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Belgrade?
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
3 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard 8 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard 2 Bed Apartment Ensuite
About Star Hostel
FREE INTERNET +WI-FI!
*Toast - homemade jam
*Tea (proper black) & Coffee(Nescafe and Turkish) all day
FREE lockers - backpack size
NO CURFEWS - NO LOCKOUTS
Welcome drinks RAKIJA!
42'' TV for movie nights
Proper kitchen to cook in + microwave
Top rated in Belgrade in 2005, 2006, 2007.
9 years of experience.
Run by local people from Belgrade.
Located in the old town, close to many Belgrade sights
Great neighbourhood with many 24/7 fast food joints, supermarkets, pizza places, bakeries, ATM's, Banks, exchange offices right in front of the hostel.
What else do you need?
*Accommodation tax is added on top of the regular price
Our hostel includes 5 rooms, one 8 bed room, one 6 bed room, two 3 bed room and one double bed room,2 bathrooms with 24 hours hot showers, kitchen that you can use for free.
Owned and managed by young people with an experience of running and working in the hostels, we will try to provide you the best possible accommodation. Enjoy a friendly, fun, atmosphere for young travelers in a city with a great night life.
Star hostel also includes:
-Free Coffee and Tea
-Free Wireless Internet Connection downloadable music (iTunes to iPods)
-Free access to guide books -Book exchange
-Free Maps of Belgrade (where the most important streets are pointed both: Latin and Cyrillic alphabet, maps that we created for you, and you can't find them anywhere else!!!) and city guides (where to eat, drink and party)
-Free Cable TV and films
-Free CD/DVD burning facilities
Literately next door from Star Hostel:
- Kalemegdan, where Belgrade was founded in 9th century, Belgrade's most important site, biggest park, favourite place for walks meetings and nightlife.
- Kalemegdan Park also features:
- Military Museum
- All year around Exhibition of WW 1 & 2 guns, tanks, trunks, etc.
- Best panoramic view of Belgrade
- Handicraft market
- Strahinjica bana Street, Belgrade's best known street for bars (aka the Silicon Valley)
- Where Strahinjica bana ends Bohemian Quarter starts Skadarska Street dates from mid 1800s
- Oldest building in Belgrade Bajrakli mosque dates from 1575
- Oldest house in Belgrade Cara Dusana Street dates from 1725
- Main pedestrian walkway knez Mihailova Street Belgrade's favourite shopping/ walking district
- Republic Square favourite meeting point
- Question mark tavern, oldest one in the city (from 1823)
- Several museums, such as: Ethnographical, National, Fresco, Serbian Orthodox Church and Applied Art Museum
In our neighbourhood there is also:
- City centre's best known Serbian fast food to go 24h
- 24h markets, bakery, fast food, fish fast food
- City transport to the rest of the city & train and bus station
- Students Park free WI-FI
- Authentic Serbian restaurant
- Authentic Serbian open air market ;Bajloni& Pijaca
- Hairdressers, post offices, bookstores, pharmacies, etc.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.