Hostel | Resavska 7, Belgrade, Serbia 11000
149 out of 150 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (31/12/2014)
Jerome Pauwels thinks…
"Warm welcome,it was like seeing old friends again, great common place downstairs with TV and computer, single room is good value, but most of all the staff makes the difference in comparison to other…"Read all Manga Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 18.98
- Luggage Room
Once you have made a booking please contact the hostel with your arrival time
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 6:00
Latest Check-out: 21:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Belgrade?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Dorm (10 beds)
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Private (4 beds)
Private (6 beds) Ensuite
Private (8 beds) Ensuite
Private (5 beds) Ensuite
Deluxe Studio (Private bathroom)Self-catering
About Manga Hostel
** Special Winter Offer till the end of January **
1st night: FREE BREAKFAST
2nd night: FREE LAUNDRY
Included in price:
• All taxes!
• Air-conditioned rooms
• Lockers for each bed
• Bed linen and towels
• Unlimited internet/ Wi-Fi access
• Coffee and tea any time of day
• Welcome drink - homemade Rakija
• City maps & Free Walking Tour
And even more:
• 24hr Reception
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Laundry service (a few €)
• Bike/Motorbike parking
* Rent a Bike (5euro a day)
• Chill-out yard
• Cable TV/DVD
• Cutting-edge & classical board games
• Iron, Hairdryer & hairstyling expertise ;)
* If your bed is free when you arrive, you may get it right away.
If not, you may leave your bags in our luggage room, and use all the hostel facilities in the meantime. You will get your bed by 11am, our regular check in time.
* After Checking Out, we may keep your belongings until 21h, but in the meanwhile all the hostel’s facilities remain at your disposal.
Manga is 3 level house with 5 rooms, 3 bathrooms & 2 additional toilets, fully equipped kitchen and spacious & cozy common room. We’ve got a yard, that offers plenty of shade and ways to chill!
NEW @ Manga hostel:
Private Studio: Double bed, Extra sofa, Bathroom with shower, Kitchen, AC, Private Entrance...
* Bicycle: hostel’s yard suitable for your bikes.
* Motorbike: safe enclosed private parking lot, in front of the hostel.
* Car: not available; but, we’ll gladly help you find a spot for your car.
- On the street, Free of charge: Saturday 14h – Monday 8h!
- 24/7 public garages (1 hour = 0.8€)
- Our tips on where to park your car for Free!
* From a Single person to a Group!
* On request, at least 24h in advance.
* Payment at the hostel, so no stress included, just after landing!
Only 2 stops, or an easy walk from the train/bus station !
Only 2 min walk to the Main Square!
Within a stone's throw you'll find:
• Exchange office, ATM/cash machine
• 24/7 Supermarket& pharmacy, the best takeaways, bakeries, the oldest farmer's market, the cheap restaurant with Serbian hot dishes, the main post office.
• Well-liked bars by locals & clubs
• Popular shopping street with Tasmajdan park with its Swimming Pool & Spa center & running tracks
• The House of Parliament and St. Marko Church (over weekends check out Traditional weddings with Gypsy brass music)
• The museum of the most unique person in the Balkans - Nikola Tesla
• The Student Cultural Center with its art gallery & café & concert hall & bookshop