- Late Check-out
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Reception (limited hours)
- Steam room
- Towels for hire
- Towel 1.57USD
Please note that this Hostel does not have 24 hrs reception. If you are planning to arrive after 22:30 please inform the property in advance!
***Please note our Group booking policy:
• When booking for more than 9 persons, different policies and additional supplements will apply
• Please note that no stag or hen parties are permitted at any youth hostel.
• Full payment will be required within 8 weeks of arrival as otherwise the booking will automatically be cancelled
• Full SYHA Hostelling Scotland Terms and Conditions will apply and be issued to all group bookings.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 17:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
Group of 15 or more traveling to Tobermory?
4 Bed Female Dorm
6 Bed Male Dorm
Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Basic 3 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
About Tobermory Youth Hostel
The youth hostel is newly renovated with central heating, good hot showers, laundry facilities, a spacious self-catering kitchen and small rooms with either 5 or 6 beds, most with sea views. Family rooms are also available. Bedding is provided and breakfast is available locally. Coastal and woodland walking is excellent round Tobermory and it's also worth taking a trip to Iona or Staffa.
Boat trips and wildlife tours
Whale and dolphin watching
Exciting speed-boat rides
Sea and Loch fishing
Forest walks and coastal walks
Museums and arts centres
Festivals/shows/rallies/trials - ask the hostel about up and coming events!
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.