Charing Cross Guest House Map
Hostel | 310 Renfrew street, Glasgow, Scotland G3 6UW
216 out of 277 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/06/2013)
Jeff Pan thinks…
"That they were kind enough to use the f world only less than a dozen times when talking to us."Read all Charing Cross Guest House reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wake-up calls
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Luggage Room
If you are making bookings for arrival on a Friday or Saturday please note that there is a minimum stay period of 2 days for the weekend.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Glasgow?Contact us directly
See other properties in Glasgow
McLays Guest House
The Victorian House Hotel
Glasgow Youth Hostel
Ibis Budget Glasgow
Euro Hostel Glasgow
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
Travelling to Glasgow by Car from North, South and East.
Please follow the exact details below and don't be tempted to leave motorway early. Leave the motorway at Junction 18 (M8) signposted for Charing Cross but be warned that the slip road veers to the right.
At the first set of traffic lights, turn left into Sauchiehall Street. At the next set of traffic lights, turn left into Garnet Street until you hit Buccleuch Street - then turn left. That will bring you into Renfrew Street, where you will find the Charing Cross Guest House Glasgow first on the left.
Travelling from Glasgow International Airport (M8)
1. Coming over the Kingston Bridge, keep to the left lane and take the exit at junction 19 (M8) marked city centre, which will sweep round in a curve over a flyover.
2. Go straight through the first set of lights past the Forte Crest Hotel on the right and turn first left up the hill into Blythswood Street.
3. Just past Blythswood Square, turn left into Bath Street.
Follow Bath Street to the lights at Elmbank Street (King's Theatre on the left) and turn right.
4. At the next set of traffic lights turn into Sauchiehall Street and immediately turn left again up the steep hill which is Garnet Street.
5. Take first right into Renfrew Street and we are about 100 yards on the left.
Prestwick Airport Glasgow Airport
Distance: (50 km)
Distance: (8 km)
By Bus - Buchanan Street Bus Station (Glasgow) ..
The main station into Glasgow. The guest house is 10 -15 minutes walk away and situated in the same street as the station, walking towards Charing Cross.
By Train - Glasgow Central or Glasgow Queen Street Station ..
The guest house is close to both train (10 - 15 minutes walk). However, we recommend guests take a taxi if they have a lot of luggage.
Parking in Glasgow City Centre..
The Charing Cross Guesthouse also offers an on-street parking facility. Vouchers for parking can be purchased within the guesthouse at a total cost of £6 per day (24 hours inclusive).