Guesthouse | Invernevis B&B, Achintore Road, Fort William, Scotland PH33 6RN
31 out of 31 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/08/2014)
"Very good service, clean hotel with very nice view. Beny is very friendly and gave several good spots recommendation in Scotland."Read all InverNevis B&B reviews
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Fort William?Contact us directly
See other properties in Fort William
Bank Street Lodge
Fort William Backpackers
The Smiddy Bunkhouse & Blacksmiths Backpackers Hostel
Farr Cottage Lodge
Chase The Wild Goose Hostel
Glen Nevis Youth Hostel
Corriegour Lodge Hotel
CHECK IN 1400 - 1800 only!
If you are travelling and will be arriving outside these hours then you must let us know! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
About InverNevis B&B
As we are a new set-up we are still finding more ways to make our guests stay even better so when we open if there is anything we can do to make your stay more desirable or if you have any suggestions at all, good or bad, then really do feel free to let us know!
We are based only 800 meters (0.5 miles) from Fort William High Street & we have easy access parking via our private driveway. All our rooms are designed to relax you after a hard day playing in the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK.' Our Breakfast menu is large, exciting & vibrant and will give you all the energy you need for a long day in the great outdoors!
We are cheaper on HostelBookers than any other website!
Please kindly review out T&C’s at the bottom of the page.
If you are driving on the A82 from Glasgow you will need to drive past InverNevis B&B to the roundabout and come back down as the driveway is a bit of a tight turn coming from that direction!
Please note - the 'twin room' which has two single beds has a separate bathroom and shower. All our double rooms are en-suite, we have a ground floor room with a double bed and Mahogany furniture with grand views of Loch Linnhe but it is not for disabled access. A 'large' & a 'smaller double' shower en-suite on the first floor both with great views of the Loch and the mountains beyond. And a 'smaller double en-suite' to the rear with all the amenities you could need.
We are on the main road into Fort William from the South and only 0.5 miles (800M) from the high street. With only a few miles to the base of Ben Nevis and centrally located in the outdoor capital of the UK our location couldn't be better.
Terms & Conditions
• Guests must pay on arrival if staying for one night or no later than 24 hours before departure if staying for two nights or more.
• Currently only cash can be accepted as payment, we accept UK Pounds, Euros & US Dollars.
• Check in time from 1400 - 1900. All arrivals after 1900 need to be pre-arranged with the B&B.
• Rooms must be vacated by 1000 on the day of departure.
• Guests arriving early can leave their luggage until their room is ready. Guests without cars can leave their luggage on the day of departure until their train or bus departs.
• Breakfast is served from 0730 until 0830
• Strictly No Pets.
• Strictly No smoking anywhere inside the B&B. Any persons found smoking in the house will be asked to leave immediately and be charged for the whole of their stay. You are allowed to smoke outside the porch or in the front garden so long as you use the ashtrays provided.
• Strictly No Children under the age of 12, any guest who arrives with a child of less than 12 years will be asked to leave.
• No surprise guests. I.E. if you book a room for two guests, please do not arrive with three or more people. Guests will be declined entry to the B&B and be charged for the whole of their stay.