Right on Nevsky Map
Hostel | Nevsky prospekt, 45, appartment 10 St Petersburg, Russia 191025
19 out of 24 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/08/2014)
Maximilian Bartl thinks…
"I really enjoyed staying there. Isaac is really nice and Veronica really helpful. I met a lot of cool people and the summer solstice party was amazing. The location of the hostel is actually one…"Read all Right on Nevsky reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to St Petersburg?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
-Press 10 and the bell sign at the door.
- Go up two floors to find ‘Right On Nevsky’ at Apartment 10 (lift available).
‘Right On Nevsky’ hostel is between two metro stations, both also on Nevsky Prospect:
*3-minute walk from Mayakovskaya (Green Line 3) / Ploshchad Vosstanya (Red Line 1) metros *8-minute walk from Gostiny Dvor (Green Line 3) / Nevsky Prospect (Blue Line 2) metros.
Connections from International Pulkovo-2 Airport:
- A transfer by taxi could cost USD20 or more.
By public transport:
- From the airport arrival hall door take large bus #13 (18 roubles) or small buses K13, 3, 113, 213 (26 roubles) to Moscovskaya Metro station (12 minutes).
- Get on metro train, Blue Line 2 (20 roubles) and get off at either of two options:
1. Gostiny Dvor station which is the 7th stop. Exit metro station onto Nevsky Prospect and walk 8 minutes to ‘Right On Nevsky’
2. Gostiny Dvor station which is the 7th stop, stay in metro and change trains to Green Line 3, get off at Mayakovskaya Metro which is the 1st stop. Exit metro onto Nevsky Prospect and walk 3 minutes to ‘Right On Nevsky’.
Connections from Railway Stations:
1. If you are coming by train from Moscow it is an 8 minute walk from the Moscow Railway Station which is also on Nevsky Prospect.
2. If you are arriving at any of the other four Railway Stations in St. Petersburg you will find that they all have an adjacent metro connection which will bring you in to Nevsky Prospect, follow instructions above for metro destination to reach ‘Right On Nevsky’.