Hostel | Nevsky 47, St Petersburg, Russia 191025
20 out of 22 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (26/08/2015)
Loreto Aliaga thinks…
"It was clean, friendly, and very well located. I think it is up to the standard of Hostelling International."Read all Hostel Life reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Luggage Room
"All Citizens who do not have Russian citizenship must make the registration of staying in Russia. According to the federal Law of 18 July 2006 ? 109-FZ "On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation" The cost of this service is 300 rubles per person.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to St Petersburg?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
About Hostel Life
Having checked in Hostel Life you will find yourself in the heart of the city and next to all famous palaces, parks, theatres, museums, art galleries, monuments, rivers, canals and drawbridges.
Hostel Life is an economy hostel of a new era. While designing and constructing it we used all modern hotel business technologies and materials of high quality. That’s why we guarantee our guests high standards of safety and security with European level of comfort.
The following Terms and Conditions have been worked our to make your staying with us more comfortable, please read carefully.
1. Check-in time is at 1.00 p.m., check-out is at 12.00 a.m.
Cleaning time is from 12.00a.m. to 2.00 p.m. We ask that you respect these times.
We will not check you in if in out option, you are drunk or look untidy.
2. Hostel Life reserved the right to cancel or alter the booking arrangements in the case of no-show after 6.00 p.m.
3. If the guest has been absent more than 24 hours, Hostel Life reserves the right to enter his/her/room, to list his/her belongings and call the police.
4. All Citizens, who do not have Russian citizenship must make the registration of staying in Russia. According to the federal Law of 18 July 2006 ? 109-FZ 'On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation'
The cost of this service is 300 rubles per person.
5. VISITORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BELONGINS.
6. VISITORS MUST REFRAIN FROM SMOKING, TAKING DRUGS, DRINKING STRONG ALCOHOL IN THE HOSTEL AT ALL TIMES.
7. IT IS PROHIBITED TO BE DRUNK INSIDE THE HOSTEL.
8. IT IS PROHIBITED TO disturb the public peace, be aggressive or disrespected to others. It is not allowed to make noise, listen to the loud music etc. At night (from 23.00 to 9.00) or disturb your roommates at any time.
9. Guests undertake to leave the room and public areas in a clean and tidy condition as found.
10. Guest are responsible for any breakages or damage and must inform the reception of such. It is forbidden to use electrical heating devices or store inflammable or soiling substances.
The proprietors reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered after guests have departed.
11. Under NO circumstances may more than the applied number of persons occupy each room. Please inform us if you wish to have day visitors (from 10.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.).
12. PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOSTEL.
Saint Petersburg is a kind of museum city, where every house is a great historical monument. Having checked in Hostel Life you will find yourself in the heart of the city and next to all famous palaces, parks, theatres, museums, art galleries, monuments, rivers, canals and drawbridges.
All the nearby entertaining and transport infrastructure such as hundreds of fashionable boutiques and shops, bars with partying youth, restaurants, cinemas, concert halls, subway and railway stations will make your stay in Hostel Life an unforgettable experience.