- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Ceiling fan
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Washing machine
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 13:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Moscow?
Deluxe 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
About Guesthouse & Hostel Flat No7
We have created places for you to feel comfortable and have fun.
Just one minute walk from the Taganskaya subway station and you are here, in the historical center of Moscow. Each guest found our location absolutely convenient.
- On average, no more than 10 minutes by subway to the most famous sights in the heart of Moscow center (Red Square, Kremlin, Arbat street, the Tretyakovskaya Gallery, the picturesque quarters of China Town)
- Big range of convenience stores, banks, salons,
cafes and restaurants (McDonald’s and Burger King, coffee shops; traditional, european or japanese cuisine)
- We are close to the “Bunker-42” museum. Going down to 65 meters under the ground you will find the recently declassified military facility in the USSR;
- The dock "Novospassky Bridge" in five steps from the house (ships depart every 12 minutes);
- Novospasskiy monastery (was founded at 1490 by Ivan III)
FREE maps and information about where-to-go in the town.
Feel safe in the dorm rooms!
Always CLEAN and prepared with large SAFETY LOCKERS for each person in the room.
Or choose a PRIVATE room.
FREE luggage storage after check-out.
Late check out.
Visa support: 15 usd per person
Our guesthouse is suitable for those who:
- Want to live in the city center, but not pay too high prices;
- Can arrive in Moscow at any time (early morning or late at night);
- Really love meeting people from different countries;
- Wants to know some of the city's secrets;
- Are open and curious.
Wanna know some secrets of the city?.. Join our team!
A neighborhood with a lively infrastructure.
Great choice of restaurants, cafes, shops, ATM's and salons are open 24/7 for your convenience. Theaters (famous Taganka Theater, Theater Cinematograph), pop & art gallery (Winzavod, Artplay, e.t.c.), museums and clubs (FM club, Vysotsky club, Krizis Janra, Sorry Babushka).
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.