Guesthouse Flat No7
Guesthouse | Ulitsa Bol'shiye Kamenshchiki, 4, apt.7, Moscow, Russia 115172
15 out of 17 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (27/11/2013)
"It was really close to the metro and easy to find. It near a central area so the major attractions were within reach and there were places to eat. The owner was helpful and very friendly. We had a huge room and the…"Read all Guesthouse Flat No7 reviews
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:30
Group of 15 or more traveling to Moscow?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
7 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Deluxe Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Deluxe 6 person (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Guesthouse Flat No7
Just one minute walk from the Taganskaya subway station and you are here, in the historical center of Moscow.
Our guesthouse is situated next to the most interesting places in Moscow:
- Few stops by metro to the most popular places in Moscow (Kremlin, Red Square, Tretyakovskaya gallery e.t.c.) or 10-25 min by walk;
- We are close to the “Bunker-42” museum. Going down to 65 meters under the ground you will find the recently declassified military facility in the USSR;
- The dock "Novospassky Bridge" in five steps from the house (ships depart every 12 minutes);
- Novospasskiy monastery (was founded at 1490 by Ivan III)
FREE maps and information about where-to-go in the town.
Feel safe in the dorm rooms! Always CLEAN and prepared with large SAFETY LOCKERS for each person in the room. Or choose a private room.
FREE luggage storage after check-out.
Late check out.
Visa support: 10 usd per person
Our guesthouse is suitable for those who:
- Want to live in the city center, but not pay too high prices;
- Can arrive in Moscow at any time (early morning or late at night);
- Really love meeting people from different countries;
- Wants to know some of the city's secrets;
- Are open and curious.
A neighborhood with a lively infrastructure.
Great choice of restaurants, cafes, shops, ATM's and salons are open 24/7 for your convenience. Theaters (famous Taganka Theater, Theater Cinematograph), pop & art gallery (Winzavod, Artplay, e.t.c.), museums and clubs (FM club, Vysotsky club, Krizis Janra, Sorry Babushka).