Hostel | Maroseyka Street, 11, 3rd Floor, Moscow, Russia 101000
113 out of 132 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (20/03/2014)
Vincenzo Mandile thinks…
"The location is great, the place has been renew recently, many amenities close (you can walk on the red square!) and it's quite in the evening."Read all Comrade Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Pets allowed
- Airport Pickup USD 41.45
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Moscow?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Comrade Hostel
What better place to stay than at Comrade Hostel!
Comrade Hostel is ideally located in the historic Kitai-Gorod section of central Moscow.
• Ten minutes and less from the Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, GUM shopping center, the former KGB and now the FSB building, and the Bolshoi Theatre, the Moscow River, etc.
• While the closest metro is only 3 minutes away giving convenient access to the rest of this expansive, dynamic, and always full-of-surprises city, many of Moscow’s central attractions are actually within a reasonable walking distance.
• The surrounding neighborhood contains a diversity of cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, and shops, all the while immersing you in history every which way you look.
Whereas the hostel finds itself on the 3rd floor of a building that is over 200 years old, the hostel property itself is brand new, refurbished in a chic modern style.
• Three dormitory rooms (including the female dorm) house comfy bunk beds perfect for a good night’s rest.
• Newly built and furnished private rooms for those guests who prefer to travel in comfort
• Stay connected: free internet and Wi-Fi keeps you in the know.
• When you’re not busy venturing out into the outside world, lounge about in our cozy common room, prepare a delicious meal in our fully equipped kitchen, or peruse our library of travel guides and swap-able books.
Comrade Hostel also comes equipped with friendly, English-speaking, knowledgeable staff, available 24 hours a day to ensure a pleasant stay.
• Transportation can be booked to/from the airport or train station
• Reserve tickets for theater, ballet, and circus
• Plan and purchase tickets for your Trans-Siberian journey