- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Book Exchange
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Steam room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Airport Pickup 25.10USD
Please note that all sales bookings are final and non-refundable. The property may charge your card in advance for the full amount of your stay. Payment protection is also not available in connection with these bookings. In the event that you cancel your booking the accommodation provider shall be entitled to retain the total outstanding costs of your booking. All rooms that are included in the sale are identified in their room type as [“!!! Sale !!! Non Refundable”].
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Pet Friendly"
Group of 15 or more traveling to Moscow?
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Female Dorm
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About Comrade Hostel
So you’ve decided to disregard all the bad rumors about Russia and visit the great capital city of Moscow? Are you on your way to St. Petersburg or about to depart on the famous Trans-Siberian railroad adventure? Are you seeking a comfortable, well-located, fun place to stay as you dive into your Russian journey?
What better place to stay than at Comrade Hostel!
Comrade Hostel is ideally located in the historic Kitai-Gorod section of central Moscow.
• Ten minutes and less from the Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, GUM shopping center, the former KGB and now the FSB building, and the Bolshoi Theatre, the Moscow River, etc.
• While the closest metro is only 3 minutes away giving convenient access to the rest of this expansive, dynamic, and always full-of-surprises city, many of Moscow’s central attractions are actually within a reasonable walking distance.
• The surrounding neighborhood contains a diversity of cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, and shops, all the while immersing you in history every which way you look.
Whereas the hostel finds itself on the 3rd floor of a building that is over 200 years old, the hostel property itself is brand new, refurbished in a chic modern style.
• Three dormitory rooms (including the female dorm) house comfy bunk beds perfect for a good night’s rest.
• Newly built and furnished private rooms for those guests who prefer to travel in comfort
• Stay connected: free internet and Wi-Fi keeps you in the know.
• When you’re not busy venturing out into the outside world, lounge about in our cozy common room, prepare a delicious meal in our fully equipped kitchen, or peruse our library of travel guides and swap-able books.
Comrade Hostel also comes equipped with friendly, English-speaking, knowledgeable staff, available 24 hours a day to ensure a pleasant stay.
• Transportation can be booked to/from the airport or train station
• Reserve tickets for theater, ballet, and circus
• Plan and purchase tickets for your Trans-Siberian journey
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.