Hostel | Maroseyka Street, 11, 3rd Floor, Moscow, Russia 101000
122 out of 141 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/04/2015)
"everything was excellent, and the staff is the kindest ever, also the people in the hostel, the made my stay wonderfull. hope to come back."Read all Comrade Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Internet café
- Pets allowed
- Airport Pickup USD 26.91
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Moscow?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
2015 SALE NON REFUNDABLE - 8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
2015 SALE NON REFUNDABLE - Double (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Comrade Hostel
What better place to stay than at Comrade Hostel!
Comrade Hostel is ideally located in the historic Kitai-Gorod section of central Moscow.
• Ten minutes and less from the Kremlin, Red Square, Lenin’s Mausoleum, GUM shopping center, the former KGB and now the FSB building, and the Bolshoi Theatre, the Moscow River, etc.
• While the closest metro is only 3 minutes away giving convenient access to the rest of this expansive, dynamic, and always full-of-surprises city, many of Moscow’s central attractions are actually within a reasonable walking distance.
• The surrounding neighborhood contains a diversity of cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs, and shops, all the while immersing you in history every which way you look.
Whereas the hostel finds itself on the 3rd floor of a building that is over 200 years old, the hostel property itself is brand new, refurbished in a chic modern style.
• Three dormitory rooms (including the female dorm) house comfy bunk beds perfect for a good night’s rest.
• Newly built and furnished private rooms for those guests who prefer to travel in comfort
• Stay connected: free internet and Wi-Fi keeps you in the know.
• When you’re not busy venturing out into the outside world, lounge about in our cozy common room, prepare a delicious meal in our fully equipped kitchen, or peruse our library of travel guides and swap-able books.
Comrade Hostel also comes equipped with friendly, English-speaking, knowledgeable staff, available 24 hours a day to ensure a pleasant stay.
• Transportation can be booked to/from the airport or train station
• Reserve tickets for theater, ballet, and circus
• Plan and purchase tickets for your Trans-Siberian journey