Hostel | Maly Zlatoustinskiy Street, Dom 2, 4th Floor, Moscow, Russia 101000
149 out of 172 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (15/07/2013)
Irina Chumacheva thinks…
"Hot shower, close to the metro station, friendly staff, answered on all kind of questions"Read all Napoleon Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Free city tour
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 55.34
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Moscow?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
10 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Napoleon Hostel
Our hostel is located in a fully renovated Stalinist building, on the same street that NAPOLEON himself stayed when he occupied Moscow back in 1812! Hence our name.
We are so central that all of Moscow’s best attractions can be reached from our hostel on foot:
- 5 minutes walk to Red Square / Kremlin / St Basil’s Cathedral
- 7 Minutes walk to Tverskaya / Bolshoi Theatre / ex- KGB centre
- 6 minutes walk to the Moscow River
- 2 minutes walk to the Metro Station Kitai Gorod
- 1 minute walk to the local supermarket
- At least 50 bars and clubs are under 5 minutes walk away. 'Propaganda Bar' one of Moscow's best bars and very popular with our guests is one-minute walk away.
Our young, friendly, multi lingual staff is available 24 hours a day to help make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. For your convenience, we offer:
- Visa Invitation Service (see our website)
- Visa Registration Service in hostel (Price 800R)*
- Laundry Service
- FREE ADSL Internet Comps, CD burner, card reader, SKYPE,
- FREE WI-FI
- FREE Map of Moscow
- FREE Tea/Coffee any time
- FREE Use of the Hostel Safe
- FREE Personal Security Lockers
- FREE Entertainment; chess, cards, DVD's, sat TV, book exchange
- Kitchen facilities with microwave
- 24 Hour Mini Bar with Russian Beer, Soft Drinks, and Water - cheaply priced
- Air Conditioning in summer
- 24 hour 'always open' Reception with 24 hour security
- Detailed information boards, lonely planet, rough guides etc
- We can book taxis, train tickets and much much more...
"NAPOLEON Hostel, best hostel in Russia 2007"
we look forward to seeing you!
**THE DOOR ENTRY CODE IS '8 key 8 8 8 0'
*Please note Moscow visa registration is compulsory for foreign visa holders staying more than one night who do not already have valid Moscow visa registration.
Napoleon Hostel offers a mix of both private rooms and dorm rooms of between 2-10 People. Maximum capacity is 50 people.
Napoleon Hostel is located in Kitai Gorod, which is a 5 minute walk from Red Square and the Kremlin. This area is very trendy with many coffee shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.