Kismet Dao Brasov
Hostel | Neagoe Basarab Street 8, Old Town district, Brasov, Romania 500002
287 out of 315 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (20/03/2015)
Margot van den Bergh thinks…
"This was one of the best hotels I have every stayed in!! The staff was fantastic - they helped me so much planning my travels, they were friendly and cheerful and instead of just giving your keys…"Read all Kismet Dao Brasov reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Outside area
- Television room
- Airport Pickup USD 76.21
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Brasov?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
About Kismet Dao Brasov
The first and only hostel who gives you FREE FOR EVERY NIGHT OF YOUR STAY!
2. One 500 ml BEER, or drink
3. Unlimited Wi-Fi and internet access
4. Big lockers in the rooms
5. Use of towels
6. Linens and Beddings-we make the beds for you!
7. Use of kitchen and facilities
8. Baggage Storage
9. 24 hour running hot water
10. Meet and greet at the train station (upon request)
11. Brasov map with highlights, city information
12. Phone calls for reservations in Romania.
Our first rule, NO RULES. NO LOCK-OUT and CURFEW, noon CHECK-OUT TIME but you are welcome to use the hostel's facilities for the rest of the day . 24 hour reception.
Our staff will give you full information support for every spot of Romania.As we were backpackers too, we are here to help you with whatever information you might need: what to see and do, maps, information, guide books, flyers and and bus/trains timetables.
- Our central location in Old Town means we are conveniently close to everything - main supermarket, post office, main sights, central park, all forms of public transportation are easily accessible.
- Our lounge has tables and comfy couches to drink and relax., play xbox 360 and more many games.Listen to music or watch TV with DVD player, over 100 DVD's and socialize with unique, interesting people from all over the world and party into the morning.
- Our fully equipped guest kitchen is waiting for you to start cooking!
- We offer the cheapest guided all-day tour of the 3 nearby castles.
Founded in 2001 we are the first and best hostel in Brasov. Co-owned and run by a Korean-American and a local Romanian. We understand travelers' needs because we are backpackers.
Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night FREE! (all amenities included for the 4th free night except for drink) (private rooms excluded from offer)