- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Free City Maps
- Luggage Storage
- Towels Included
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Credit Cards Not Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Porto?
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Ensuite
Basic Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
Standard 4 Bed PRIVATE Ensuite
About Residencial Henrique VIII
Residencial Henrique VIII is located downtown Porto not far from one of its main squares: “Praça da Batalha”. Is a prime-choice for those who visit Porto city and prefer to stay right in the city centre and enjoy a professional service and convenient facilities of a standard budget hotel. We offer you 15 rooms distinguished by standard-type comfort, spacious areas, and where the perfect state of maintenance and cleaning is a commitment.
All rooms have Internet wireless free access, television with cable, private bathroom and heating.
Types of bedrooms available: single, double, twin, triple and quadruple.
Residencial Henrique VIII
Rua do Duque de Loulé, 168
In Porto city centre. ts privileged location allows you to get anywhere fast and easy, just choose one mean of transportation:
- Subway: It only takes you less than 10 minutes by foot to get to “Bolhão”subway station with direct connections to the airport.
- National and International Buses: You will find them on a bus terminal that connects all major cities in Portugal.
- Buses and tram: Several bus-stops right in front of Residencial Henrique VIII as well as the historical tram
- Train: Only 5 minutes away by foot from S. Bento Station
- Car: Paid parking lot right in front of Residencial Henrique VIII.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.