- Luggage Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Towels Included
- Airport Pickup 21.46USD
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lisbon?
Standard Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About City Center Hostel Lisbon
Hostel has a living room (common area), with Cable TV and sofas. It's available a kitchen well equipped (with vitro ceramic cooker, dishwasher) and furnished, where guests can prepare meals at your leisure and with a dining area. Each room is very bright with new furniture, including bed, bedside tables (for double rooms) and wardrobe also having a window with balcony overlooking to the street below and has access to a shared bathroom. The bathrooms are new and clean (with soap and shampoo). Towels and bed linen are included. There is an outdoor small terrace, a common area with access from the kitchen, (which includes a smoke area). We haveFree Wifi, and there is available a connected PC with internet for your use. We are opened every day, 24 Hours!
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or Credit Cards
Taxes are included.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival – free of charge.
We are located in touristic center of Lisbon, in Augusta Street, Baixa Chiado, an place with historical and architectural fascinating buildings. Near (2-5 minutes walk) there are:
- the Santa Justa Elevator, a work of the Gustave Eiffel architect, at the top of which you can have a Lisbon panoramic view.
- The Arch of Augusta street, who makes the passage to the Commerce Square.
- Commerce Square is near the Tagus river, from where starts a stroll beside the river, where exists a small beach, with view to the historical bridge 25th of April and The Christ the King statue
-The Rossio Square, with bronze fountain, statue of Dom Pedro IV, and the typical Pombaline facade, here is also a train station which goes to Sintra a beautiful tourist centre.
-The Bairro Alto, a hotspot of nightlife, is 700 meters from the City Center.
-The iconic Castel of São Jorge is located 1 km away.
- The Lisbon Sé Cathedral is located 550 meters away.
- the Cais do Sodré can be reached in 13 minutes on foot, from this place you can take the train to Cascais where you can enjoy its beaches.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.