City Center Hostel
Hostel | Rua Augusta, 188, 1 Floor, Lisbon, Portugal 1100 - 050
8 out of 10 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (20/05/2014)
"I loved the location, you cannot be closer to the city center. The friendliness of the staff - tried to help you with everything you asked for!"Read all City Center Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Airport Pickup USD 25.30
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 12:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lisbon?Contact us directly
See other properties in Lisbon
Downtown Design Hostel
Lisbon Happy Hostel
Lisbon Lounge Hostel
Golden Tram 242 Lisbonne Hostel
Living Lounge Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double Garden View (Shared bathroom)Breakfast included
About City Center Hostel
Check In: 1.00 pm
Check Out: 12.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash or Credit Cards
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are included.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival – free of charge.
We are located in touristic center of Lisbon, in Augusta Street, Baixa Chiado, an place with historical and architectural fascinating buildings. Near (2-5 minutes walk) there are:
- the Santa Justa Elevator, a work of the Gustave Eiffel architect, at the top of which you can have a Lisbon panoramic view.
- The Arch of Augusta street, who makes the passage to the Commerce Square.
- Commerce Square is near the Tagus river, from where starts a stroll beside the river, where exists a small beach, with view to the historical bridge 25th of April and The Christ the King statue
-The Rossio Square, with bronze fountain, statue of Dom Pedro IV, and the typical Pombaline facade, here is also a train station which goes to Sintra a beautiful tourist centre.
-The Bairro Alto, a hotspot of nightlife, is 700 meters from the City Center.
-The iconic Castel of São Jorge is located 1 km away.
- The Lisbon Sé Cathedral is located 550 meters away.
- the Cais do Sodré can be reached in 13 minutes on foot, from this place you can take the train to Cascais where you can enjoy its beaches.