Artbeat Rooms Map
Hostel | Rua São Nicolau 23, 3rd floor, Lisbon, Portugal 1100 Lisboa
172 out of 172 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (15/11/2013)
David Graeme-Baker thinks…
"This is a one-off ! Definitely more hostel than hotel but that's good. The owners are helpful and charming. The location couldn't be better. The front door downstairs is not marked "ARTBEAT" and…"Read all Artbeat Rooms reviews
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lisbon?Contact us directly
See other properties in Lisbon
Home Lisbon Hostel
Lisbon Lounge Hostel
Duas Nações Residence
Guesthouse Bom Conforto
Lisbon RiverView Hostel
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
From the Airport:
- Catch Aerobus 91 (3,50€ ), get out in Praça de Comércio and go under the arch to Rua Augusta. Turn into Fourth Street on the right (Rua São Nicolau).
- Catch metro (red line and then change into green or blue) and get to Baixa-Chiado metro station (on metro station buy Viva viagem card and charge it with "Store Value" which will be useful afterword’s with the transports. -1,25€) and go out to exit “Rua do Crucifixo/ Rua de Ouro”, then turn right and afterwards on the left you will turn in São Nicolau street.
- Taxi is between 11-14 euro (Never more than 15 euro, please make sure the taximeter is on, there are no special fees from the airport)
From Santa Apolonia train station (the closest station):
- 5 minutes by metro (1,25€)- 2 stops till Terreiro do Paço, there you go out in Praça de Comércio and follow as above.
- It as 15-20 minute walk.
-Taxi is about 6 euro.
From Gare Oriente and Sete Rios stations:
- Get till Baixa-Chiado metro station (on metro station buy Viva viagem card and charge it with "Store Value" which will be useful afterwords with the transports. -1,25€) and go out to exit “Rua do Crucifixo/ Rua de Ouro”, then turn right and afterwards on the left you will turn in São Nicolau street.
-Taxi is around 10 euro
This is the centre of Lisbon, so you have to pay to park in the streets nearby weekdays and Saturday morning (Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Bank holidays are for free). Also there is an outside car-park about 10min from the hostel, between Jardim do Tabaco and Santa Apolonia (near river), guarded and cheap - 7€ for 24h
When you arrive to Praça do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), walk trough the arch to Rua Augusta and then walk 3 blocks. Rua São Nicolau is the 4th street on the right.
We are waiting for you in the number 23, 3rd floor, on the left.