- Luggage Room
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Book Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Hair Dryers
- Luggage Storage
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Towels Included
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lisbon?
Map and Directions
We are located in Rua São Nicolau in Baixa (down town) to get there:
From the Airport:
- Catch Aerobus 91 (3,50€ ), get out in Praça de Comércio and go under the arch to Rua Augusta. Turn into Fourth Street on the right (Rua São Nicolau).
- Catch metro (red line and then change into green or blue) and get to Baixa-Chiado metro station (on metro station buy Viva viagem card and charge it with "Store Value" which will be useful afterword’s with the transports. -1,25€) and go out to exit “Rua do Crucifixo/ Rua de Ouro”, then turn right and afterwards on the left you will turn in São Nicolau street.
- Taxi is between 11-14 euro (Never more than 15 euro, please make sure the taximeter is on, there are no special fees from the airport)
From Santa Apolonia train station (the closest station):
- 5 minutes by metro (1,25€)- 2 stops till Terreiro do Paço, there you go out in Praça de Comércio and follow as above.
- It as 15-20 minute walk.
-Taxi is about 6 euro.
From Gare Oriente and Sete Rios stations:
- Get till Baixa-Chiado metro station (on metro station buy Viva viagem card and charge it with "Store Value" which will be useful afterwords with the transports. -1,25€) and go out to exit “Rua do Crucifixo/ Rua de Ouro”, then turn right and afterwards on the left you will turn in São Nicolau street.
-Taxi is around 10 euro
This is the centre of Lisbon, so you have to pay to park in the streets nearby weekdays and Saturday morning (Saturday afternoon, Sunday and Bank holidays are for free). Also there is an outside car-park about 10min from the hostel, between Jardim do Tabaco and Santa Apolonia (near river), guarded and cheap - 7€ for 24h
When you arrive to Praça do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), walk trough the arch to Rua Augusta and then walk 3 blocks. Rua São Nicolau is the 4th street on the right.
We are waiting for you in the number 23, 3rd floor, on the left.