Hostel | Tamka 30, Warsaw, Poland 00-355
698 out of 815 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (13/08/2015)
David Batchelor thinks…
"The staff were helpful and the kitchen was large and well stocked and the place was clean."Read all Tatamka Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Television room
- Breakfast USD 1.32
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Warsaw?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Triple (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Single (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Quad (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Triple (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Tatamka Hostel
Fully equipped single, double, triple rooms and dorms give you the opportunity to enjoy the stay in the Polish capital city. From this place you're able to discover the magic of Warsaw and its special atmosphere.
If you forgot your guidebook, don’t worry, our friendly, multi-lingual speaking staff provides tourist information for all the sights you must not miss around town.
After sightseeing you can relax in our common room, enjoy a film on TV, read our books or surf the web. You can also find and use the equipped kitchen (renovated in December 09) with tea and coffee free of charge,
...and last but not the least we have a big interior summer garden with a barbecue area, which is always busy in the evening and easy to socialise with other guests from all over the worl
Our competitive prices are hard to beat considering the quality of the hostel.
Make us your special place to stay in Warsaw!
Look below what we can offer for you for free:
- Free individual lockers in 6-8-10 bed dorms
- Free towels - available at the reception
- Free linen and duvets
- Free coffee and tea, all day
- Free computers with internet access (three pc's --> no queues)
- Free wireless internet connection all around the hostel (also in the room!)
- Book exchange
- Free maps and guidebooks
- Free luggage storage
- Free Satellite TV and DVD films (big collection)
- Free traditional polish hospitality
- Free interior summer garden with BBQ area
- Free laundry
- Last but not least - great reception, you can always ask us for help. Also if you have an early train or flight - don't hesitate to ask us for early breakfast. We'll prepare your stay from the very first moment and we hope you will never forget your trip to Warsaw and we'll see you in Tamka again!
We take a deposit of 20pln for the locker to each dorm. You get it back during the check-out
Cancellations or any changes in reservation are accepted in writing only - please email us.
Moreover, the hostel reserves the right to pre-authorise your credit card prior to arrival.
Why do we have a good location?
- we're just 15 minutes away from the central train station and there are day and night bus lines available
- we're 4 stops from the underground station SWIETOKRZYSKA - you can reach the south and the north part of Warsaw easily by tube.
• We’re close to the:
• Old Town (15-20min on foot – this is for real)
• Warsaw University Campus ? 7minutes on foot
• Nowy Swiat & Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street (called the Royal Route) ? 7minutes on foot
• The Warsaw University Library – 7minutes on foot
• Chopin Museum (3 minutes on foot – will be opened after renovation in April 2010)
• National Museum & Museum of Polish Army – 12min on foot
• 3 stops away from Praga – the old part of Warsaw on the other side of Vistula river (also reachable on foot – it takes about 20min)