Orange Hostel Map
Hostel | Dietla 64, Krakow, Poland 31-039
525 out of 550 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (28/07/2014)
Anna Kerby thinks…
"Although we messed up the booking, the staff were friendly and helped us to reorganise everything suitably. They were very welcoming. Not only this, but the hostel offers 'necessities', such as…"Read all Orange Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 25.92
- Towel USD 0.65
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Krakow?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
-On foot? Nothing easier; it’s only 15 minutes walking distance!
• Walk along Westerplatte Street,
• When you reach first crossroads turn left into Starowislna Street,
• Walk along Starowislna Street until you reach next crossroads, and then turn right into Dietla Street.
• Follow Dietla Street just about one minute and on your right you will see an orange neon light – that’s the place where we wait for you!
- By tram?
• Take the tram from stop “Dworzec Glówny” and get off at the second stop “Starowislna.”
• When you get off, turn right and follow Dietla Street (as above.)
How to reach us from the airport?
- By train?
• The fastest way is to take the train from the airport and get off at the main railway station which takes no more than 15 minutes.
- By taxi?
• Takes about 30-40 minutes depending on traffics and costs around 80 ZL.