Orange Hostel Map
Hostel | Dietla 64, Krakow, Poland 31-039
530 out of 555 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (31/08/2014)
Laura Reynolds thinks…
"The price was brilliant, very very cheap. It wasn't right in the centre of town but it was still close enough to be acceptable. It had a nice atmosphere and everyone was friendly. The kitchen was…"Read all Orange Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 24.95
- Towel USD 0.62
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Krakow?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
-On foot? Nothing easier; it’s only 15 minutes walking distance!
• Walk along Westerplatte Street,
• When you reach first crossroads turn left into Starowislna Street,
• Walk along Starowislna Street until you reach next crossroads, and then turn right into Dietla Street.
• Follow Dietla Street just about one minute and on your right you will see an orange neon light – that’s the place where we wait for you!
- By tram?
• Take the tram from stop “Dworzec Glówny” and get off at the second stop “Starowislna.”
• When you get off, turn right and follow Dietla Street (as above.)
How to reach us from the airport?
- By train?
• The fastest way is to take the train from the airport and get off at the main railway station which takes no more than 15 minutes.
- By taxi?
• Takes about 30-40 minutes depending on traffics and costs around 80 ZL.