Orange Hostel Map
Hostel | Dietla 64, Krakow, Poland 31-039
564 out of 595 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (14/09/2015)
francesca parolo thinks…
"Great hostel!!! something that I really appreciated were the beds: really comfy and really nice (the frame is not made of metal, as you can find usually in the hostels, but there are steady great…"Read all Orange Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Laundry service
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Airport Pickup USD 21.12
- Towel USD 1.06
- Luggage Room
Bezplatna anulacja rezerwacji do 48 godzin przed przyjazdem. W przypadku zmiany lub anulacji pózniejszej niz na 48 godzin przed przyjazdem, oraz w przypadku niepojawienia sie goscia, pobrane zostanie 100% oplaty za pobyt. Hostelbookers Sale Please note that all sales bookings are final and non-refundable. The property may charge your card in advance for the full amount of your stay. Payment protection is also not available in connection with these bookings. In the event that you cancel your booking the accommodation provider shall be entitled to retain the total outstanding costs of your booking. All rooms that are included in the sale are identified in their room type as [“!!! Sale !!! Non Refundable”].
Group of 15 or more traveling to Krakow?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
-On foot? Nothing easier; it’s only 15 minutes walking distance!
• Walk along Westerplatte Street,
• When you reach first crossroads turn left into Starowislna Street,
• Walk along Starowislna Street until you reach next crossroads, and then turn right into Dietla Street.
• Follow Dietla Street just about one minute and on your right you will see an orange neon light – that’s the place where we wait for you!
- By tram?
• Take the tram from stop “Dworzec Glówny” and get off at the second stop “Starowislna.”
• When you get off, turn right and follow Dietla Street (as above.)
How to reach us from the airport?
- By train?
• The fastest way is to take the train from the airport and get off at the main railway station which takes no more than 15 minutes.
- By taxi?
• Takes about 30-40 minutes depending on traffics and costs around 80 ZL.