- Luggage Room
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting Room
- Mini Supermarket
- Postal Service
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Towel 1.27USD
NOTICE! WE DECLINE ACCOMMODATION TO STAG DO'S, HENS NIGHTS AND BACHELOR PARTIES. IF YOU ARE ANY KIND OF SUCH GROUP, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE HOSTEL AND CHARGED FOR THE WHOLE STAY.
Please note we have an age limit (18-40)
** All reservations made for New Years Eve (31st December 2016) are obliged to pay extra 100 PLN per person for our special NYE Party **
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Group of 15 or more traveling to Krakow?
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 10 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 2 Bed Mixed Dorm
About Greg & Tom Party Hostel
Welcome to the most party hostel in Krakow! Let us take you to the crazy journey through Krakow to feel the city vibes and it’s unique atmosphere. Nicely arranged hostel with our multilingual experienced staff will give you a warm welcome to Krakow's nightlife and make sure your stay will be unforgettable. Everyday events such as Pub Crawl, Vodka Marathon, Walking Tour or Games Afternoon will keep you entertained during your stay.
*** Please note that we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 40 years old ***
Outrageous FREE BREAKFAST everyday (7am to 10am): 3 kinds of cheese, ham, salami, fried bacon, sausages, fried eggs, mixed vegetables, 3 kind of cereals, chocolate & hazelnut spread, jam, pancakes, 3 kinds of bread and many more!
Free BUFFET for those who didn’t manage to wake up for breakfast (from 11am to 7pm)
FREE DINNER at 8pm – pizza, pasta, mixed meat, potatoes, salads – you don’t wanna miss this one! Perfect moment to meet fellow travelers, socialize and get ready for evening parties!
Every day themed Pub Crawls – karaoke night, SWAP Party, Sangria Fiesta, Hawaii Party, Polish Eve, All-year-long Carnival and more!
Don’t forget that we provide bunch of facilities with no extra charge:
* Hermetically packed linen
* Reading lamps and power plugs for each bed
* Spacious lockers for everybody
* Safe boxes in your dorm
* Two Common Rooms with Nintendo Wii, TV
* Free coffee, tea and milk 24hrs
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free computers for guest use
* Free tickets and boarding passes printing
* Free earplugs, maps and city information (our staff knows everything about the city, don't hesitate to ask them for help)
* Fully equipped kitchen for hostel guest use
* Free luggage room
During the day you can also enjoy the wide range of tours (city and region) as Auschwitz-Birkenau, Salt Mine, Tatra Mountains and many many more. We made sure we have the possibly best rates for our guests!
- Multinational and multilingual (English, Spanish, Czech, Serbian and Polish speakers)
- 24/7 reception
- Always on duty and always ready to party!
- Extremely acknowledged!
- 24hrs reception with cctv in common areas
- Magnetic key-cards, to each room to provide you maximum security
- Free padlocks to borrow at the reception
- Safe box in each room,
- Free luggage storage before your check in and after check out
Remember: Greg and Tom Party Hostel is a PARTY hostel - that means you don’t always get enough sleep, there’s music played till 11PM, some people get sick, etc.
If you don't respect our rules, you will be asked to leave the hostel and won’t get any refund
In the basement of the hostel we set up 2 modern common rooms with two plasma screens, comfortable sofas, hi-tech equipment (computers, Wii, PlayStation) and a fully-facilitated kitchen.
A few rules...
- No stag or hen parties. Any of these groups will be asked to leave the hostel
- Only over 18s and under 40s
- We accept groups max 8 people
- Payment must be made on arrival. We accept Polish Zloty, Euro or credit card.
- You have the right to shorten your stay in our hostel but just before fulfilling the payment. We don’t refund the money in case any booking changes.
- Every guest has to wear our security wristband during their whole stay in the hostel
- After fulfilling payment we do not refund money
- Dear guests, please take note that any reservation made on HostelBookers will not be followed by Visa confirmation
Greg & Tom Junior hostel is located 7 minutes walk from the main train station, 5 mins from the Old Town, 15 minutes walk from the Jewish Quarter and 10 mins from the Wawel castle.
We serve breakfast between 7 and 10 am for all of our guests ... in our self-catering kitchen where guests can also cook for themselves. There is a microwave, big fridge, cooker and toaster available. Free coffee, tea, milk, cornflakes and chocolate balls are available 24 hours.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.