- Luggage Room
- Air conditioning
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Meals available
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please note :
* check in at the reception on Pawia Street 12/7.
* Check-out: 10am
• Any reservations made on Hostelbookers.com will not be followed by Visa confirmation.
• We only accept guests between the age of 18 and 50.
• No stags, no school groups.
• We only accept group bookings for six people or less, if you’re travelling with a bigger group you can make reservation in our other hostel. – Greg&Tom Beer House Hostel. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be charged for the whole stay and have their reservation cancelled.
• We have a 48 hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
About Greg & Tom Hostel
Greg&Tom Hostel is one of the first hostels in Krakow and one of the most awarded in Poland. We use our experience to make your stay here as pleasant as possible, creating friendly atmosphere for everyone to enjoy.
You can check in at any time and wait for your bed in our comfortably furnished common room, having cup of coffee and a chat with our staff.
There’s an free breakfast from 7-10 am which is normal thing in every hostel, but the thing is that our breakfast is just amazing, 5star hotel breakkie served specially for you!
Free dinner at 8:00 pm. – a nice chance to try our cooking skills , look at the menu below:
Monday – chef's fantasy – served with two sauces
Tuesday – special polish dinner – some yummy national goodies
Wednesday - salad competition
Thursday – ‘all about the chicken’ night
Friday – pasta evening
Saturday – another beautiful polish dinner – you can’t miss it!
Sunday– Meat festival
Every day we also prepare a small beer or vodka Tasting followed by mini-hostel-events:
Monday: who doesn't like to play drinking games? Especially when there are some cactus shots involved!
Tuesday: let's have fun with Wii and Playstation games, curious who's gonna be better, boys or girls?
Wednesday: horror night, anybody brave enough to walk into Scary House? We hope! If not you can choose a movie and relax in our common room
Thursday: get ready to play some challenging charades
Friday: those who prefer to spend Friday night on the couch may enjoy board games and cards
Saturday: we give you a taste of polish vodka you give us fun with ’guess what you just ate’? A game you will surely enjoy!
Sunday: How about visiting Jewish quarter and trying polish toasted sandwich? We bet you are up for that!
For party animals our Party hostel and Beer House Hostel (located just 5-7 minutes away from us) organize every day the craziest Pub Crawls and unforgettable events!
For those who like to spend some great time with us, we seasonally organize the events like:
• Bike Tours to Podgórze District
• Kayaks with our crazy Staff
• Flying with Cracow’s famous baloon
• Picnic down the riverside
• Climbing Wall trip
• Kosciuszki Hill tour
• Bowling evening
• Paintball & Laser Tag
• Chilling at the Zakrzówek
• Trip to the Lake outside the Krakow
• Commie Milk Bar experience
There has to be a group of at least 5 people willing to go so we can organize those trips, so let us know as quick as it’s possible that you want to go for one of this events.
What else do we offer:
- 3 fully-equipped kitchens
- Free tea, coffee, milk available 24/7
- Spacious dorms
- Big Double rooms with TV, DVD player and free safe boxes
- Huge flat screen TV and a massive collection of over 300 DVDs
- Free linen, padlocks and security lockers
- No curfew, no lockout
- Broad tourist information, free maps and guidebooks
- Multilingual, experienced and energetic staff available 24/7 to help with any issue
- Custom trips to UNESCO sites with Cracow City Tours:
You can book some tours at our reception and the tour company offers special Free Lunch that you can’t get with any other tours company! Yum!
They offer tours to Auschwitz- Birkenau (from 90 PLN), Wieliczka Salt Mine (from 100 PLN), Wooden Architecture Trial, activities like Dunajec River Rafting, John Paul II Route and many others.
Trips available in English, German, French or Spanish.
Student discounts possible if you have valid student card
Things to note:
* Please check in at the reception on Pawia Street 12/7.
* Check-out: 10am
* Free breakfast from 7 am-10 am.
Any reservations will not be followed by Visa confirmation
We only accept guests between the age of 18 and 50
No stags, no school groups
We only accept group bookings for six people or less, if you’re travelling with bigger group you can make reservation in our other hostel. – Greg&Tom Beer House Hostel. Anyone caught breaking this rule will be charged for the whole stay and have their reservation cancelled.
We have a 48 hr cancellation policy. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation
Proud to be recommended by Lonely Planet, The Rough Guide and other good guidebooks, we would like to invite you to visit us at Greg Tom’s. We are a small and cozy hostel located in comfortable, spacious apartments. Our shelter hostel is situated right in the heart of all the most important events; opposite the main train station, next to a huge shopping mall with almost 300 shops, and only three minutes walk from the main square. Combining our outgoing attitude and cozy settings, we have managed to create relaxing, home-like atmosphere.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.