Hostel | Pomorska 2, Krakow, Poland 30-039
11 out of 11 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (05/08/2013)
"While my review may look negative, this hostel delivers all you want from accommodation. Cheap and cheerful, it was clean and only a short walk from the centre. If you are on a budget, I highly recommend this…"Read all Freedom Hostel reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Internet access in public areas
- Outside area
- Towel USD 0.68
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Krakow?Contact us directly
See other properties in Krakow
Old Walls Hostel
Good Bye Lenin Revolution!
Cybulskiego Guest Rooms
Apartments Musical Krakow
Ventus Rosa Apartments
Enter dates to check prices
About Freedom Hostel
Take advantage of the cozy living room - a meeting place for you and your friends, prepare meals in a kitchen corner or have free coffee or tea. A mini cafeteria offers fresh and tasty hot and cold snacks all day long.
A fully equipped kitchen corner is available for all guests willing to make meals on their own.
- hostel breakfast ( which consists of: breakfast cereals, milk, yoghurt, jam, cheese, pate, butter, bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, tea and coffee),
-access to the wi-fi
Local tax is not included (1.60 PLN per day per person).
In addition, we offer the following services to facilitate your stay with us:
- You can leave your valuables in the reception safe (free of charge)
- Order a transfer from/to the airport (PLN 80 one way)
- Book package tours to Krakow, Auschwitz - Birkenau, Wieliczka, Wadowice, Zakopane.
- Book tickets to the theatre, philharmonic society, museums, Wawel Castle.
- Book individually guided tours in the language of your choice.
- You can leave your luggage in our storage room free of charge
- Lift is available in the building
The hostel has 24 comfortable rooms with en suite bathroom with shower and satellite TV. There is also a cozy living room where you and your friends can meet, prepare meals and enjoy free coffee or tea.
- Twin rooms
- Triple rooms
- Rooms for four people (extra beds available on request)
ul. Pomorska 2
4 th floor
Hostel is located just a 15 minute walk away from the Old Town and the Main Market Square (the Cloth Hall, St. Mary's Church, St. Peters and Pauls Church, Rathouse). The tram and bus stop is 1 minute away from the hostel. From there you can get to Wawel Castle, Blonie and all the other places that you can aquire information about at the reception desk. The main bus station and train station are 10 minutes away by Tram.
There are many reastaurants and pubs near by. If you like shopping Galeria Krakowska with 270 stores (shopping mall) is also available for you 10 minutes away by tram.