Hostel | ul.Mennicza 14, Cieszyn, Poland 43-400
5 out of 5 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (16/06/2015)
Holger Röder thinks…
"Fantastic cozy, clean and modern hostel in a small, historic and intresting town directly at the Polish/Czech border. The hostel-team is super-nice, helpfully, super-sympatic and loves it to join…"Read all 3Bros' Hostel reviews
- Car Parking
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Wake-up calls
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Internet access in public areas
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Cieszyn?Contact us directly
3 Bros' Hostel is the first hostel in Cieszyn, lovely town located on the hilly area. Nice, small and friendly place, where you gonna feel like home far away from home. Visit us! Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Drinks included
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included, Complimentary drink on arrival, Complimentary snack on arrival, Drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Double (Shared bathroom)Buffet breakfast included, Drinks included
Family Room (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included, Drinks included
About 3Bros' Hostel
- yummy breakfast for free
- free linen and towels, hot showers
-fully equipped kitchen available 24h a day
- tea, coffee, snacks for free
- common room, WiFi, internet for free
- multilingual friendly local staff, always ready to answer (almost) all your questions, to help to organize your free time,
- 24h a day open reception
- no curfew, no lock out
- great atmosphere, perfect vibes
- luggage storage
- balcony (smoking area, BBQ) for common use.
3 Bros' Hostel is open for any kind of travelers and backpackers.
- We do not accept rude and violent behavior (we can cancel the reservation and charge for the whole stay for that)
- To make the other guests feel more safe and comfortable we don't accept any pet friends, unfortunately.
- check in time is at 12 (it's possible to arrive earlier and storage the luggage or simply wait in the common room
- check our time is at 11 (it's possible to storage the luggage and us all hostel equipment in the common areas).
- Smoking is forbidden apart from the balcony area.
- With any questions feel free to ask our receptionists anytime
3 Bros' Hostel is located directly in the Old Town, just nearby the Market Square. We're almost in the middle of the way from polish bus station (buses to Krakow) to the czech train station (trains to Prague).
Cieszyn is a place full of different attractions
–lovely old town with museum, bars, pubs, and cafeterias,
–hilly area perfect for skiers, snowboarders, and simply hikers
–famous local brewery with the very popular local lager
-czech side with very local czech and silesian bars