Royal Cliff Resort
Hostel | Maite San Juan, Siquijor, Philippines 6227
3 out of 3 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (23/04/2012)
"Great value, beautiful sunsets, some of the best food we had during our 2 weeks in the Philippines, snorkelling right off of the steps"Read all Royal Cliff Resort reviews
- Car Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Safety deposit
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Outside area
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Siquijor?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Cottage with Refrigerator/Minibar (2 combined beds)
Duplex Room with Refrigerator/Minibar (2 Combined Beds) (quiet location)
About Royal Cliff Resort
Siquijor: The Island of Siquijor is the smallest Province in the Visayas, Philippines. It is only 80 km in circumference and it is surrounded by four big islands namely, Cebu, Negros, Bohol and Mindanao. It is considered as a "tourist jewel" for it has a lot of coral reefs, beautiful bays, blue waters, lots and lots of shells and fishes. Its green and lustrous forests makes the island looks majestic and the people who are very friendly makes the island more lovable to stay. The weather is very nice in the month of September until the end of May.
The resort offers 6 spacious cool rooms with ceiling fan, private toilet and bath. All rooms are overlooking the sea with beautiful flower garden around. Cleanliness in the resort is one of the priorities without sacrificing beauty of nature. The workers around are very friendly and family-oriented giving the guests a "home feeling" and a peaceful atmosphere.
<< The Food >>
The dishes/food are prepared with proper care and designed healthy for the guests. It looks so appetizing and very enjoyable and tasty when eaten. All food is special in its taste and so delicious. The kitchen is very specialized in seafood, and also offers Asian and European dishes. Other menu is also available if the guests like to request it. The resort also offers refreshing drinks, like fresh fruit Juices and shake giving a very satisfying and paradise feeling to the guests.
<< Activities and Adventure >>
- Cave Exploration: experience the adventure of discovering the virgin caves of the island and give yourself the chance to listen to its magical stories and mystery.
- Motorbike and Mountain Bike Driving: the healthy atmosphere around the island makes a very conducive drive around and gives the tourist the chance to explore the corners of the island.
- Healing Massage: very satisfying and nice feeling to remember.
- Nature Medicine: experience the magic and spell of the nature powers.
- Boat: Sailing around the island on blue crystal waters makes one dream come true.
- Blue Crystal Waters: good for swimming and snorkeling give one the chance to kiss the fishes and experience the life beyond imagination
- Diving: Sea Explorers offers diving courses and only 300 m away. Free pick-up for the guests.
<< Sunsets >>
The breathtaking activity of nature when the sun kissed the waters is all the time at its BEST at Royal Cliff Resort. It’s beyond words and beyond description and the resort celebrates it with a sunset beer. Everyday spectacular things happen. It’s on of our highlights.