- Luggage Room
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Fridge Freezer"
- Games Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Jobs Board
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 13:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Not Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lima?
Standard 10 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 14 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
Standard 6 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
Standard 8 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 12 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Superior Double Bed Private Ensuite
Superior Twin Private Ensuite
Standard Twin Private Shared Bathroom
About Pariwana Backpacker Hostels
Pariwana Lima have blended the wisdom, living traditions and infinite bio-diversity of Peru; with the motivations, curiosities and needs of international backpackers. Here, you will experience the artistic and gastronomic energy of the modern Peruvian vibe. We offer top quality budget accommodations in superb locations, with safety, cleanliness, comfort, style and the friendliest crew.
The Pariwana team opened its doors in this 1920’s building historical house. Pariwana is bringing with it a huge range of Peruvian design and arts. This ideally located house has been decorated within the range of the Peruvian-trendy movement and has been specially designed to target backpackers’ desire to experience our culture.
Pariwana services that make the difference (start feeling it!):
- Best locations in each destination
- Funky bars with terrace in all destinations with all distillations
- Common areas include classic games (pool table, ping-pong and foosball)
- Daily Peruvian food (international menu also available in case you prefer to keep it homely)
- Great local activities: ,es: Monday drinking games, Tuesday walking tours, Wednesday visit to the Magic Water Fountains, Thursday Pisco tour and you'll be able to learn how to make a great pisco sour and Friday soccer games against locals.
- Free home-brewed coffees in Lima and fresh Mate de Coca in Cusco at all times
- Arrangements for surf classes 5 minutes away from our Pariwana Lima Hostel
- If you are an experience surfer or divers talk to the Pariwana partners for info (or even arrange a trip)
No matter what you get, a share or private room, you can rest assured that your stay with us will be one of exceptional comfort (leaving intact your piggy bank)
Type of rooms Pariwana Lima:
•Large Dorm (8-10 beds)
•Small Dorm (4-6 beds)
•Small Dorm with bathroom (4-6 beds)
•Girls only Dorm with bathroom (4-6 beds)
•Double bedroom with bathroom
•Twin bedroom with bathroom
•Twin bedroom shared bathroom
Staying with us in any type of will give you the rights for a great number of facilities:
- Free access to internet computers and Wi-Fi also available
- Breakfast included served from 7am to 12pm (plus additional alternatives at convenient prices)
- Free access to our well equipped kitchen
- Free linen and towels (for private rooms)
- Laundry service available at convenience prices
- 24 hour reception and security (no curfew or lockout)
- Free security lockers in your rooms (bring your padlocks or buy ours)
- Also free storage facility available for when you go for your Inca Trail (or any other long journey)
- Airport transportation available
- TV room with lots of free DVD
- Hot showers (with excellent water pressure)
- Friendly staff that speaks English
- Low cost phone/fax
- Check-in time: 1:00pm Check-out: 11:00am
- For group bookings (more than one person) in share rooms, Pariwana can't warranty that all the group will be together in the same room. As well, we don’t warranty a room will be exclusive for group members.
- People under 18yo will not be allowed in the hostel.
- All payments must be done in local currency (Peruvian soles S/.) or in US Dollars (US$) using the local rate exchange.
- Prices above do not include IVA tax (18%). According to Law Decree number 919, article 33 in Peruvian law, foreigners travelling within Peru for less than 60 consecutive days are exonerated from paying such tax in accommodation services. If you are a foreigner, you must show both your passport and Andean Immigration Card upon check in at the hostel in order to apply for this exoneration.
With no exaggeration, Pariwana Lima is the top located hostel in town: right in the heart of the residential and cultural district of Miraflores and with a privileged front view to the Central Park, also named Kennedy Park. The hostel is surrounded by shops, coffee shops, restaurants, fast food franchises, cinemas, drugstores, transportation facilities and superb night life.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.