Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel - Lima Airport
Hostel | Av. Japon - Cdra. 7 y 8, (ex-Av. Bertello Bollati), Urb. Los Jazmines - 1ra Etapa Lima, Peru .
271 out of 283 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (21/07/2014)
pru wellington thinks…
"The friendly greeting at the airport and lovely reception at hostal. Clear cheery bedroom. Superb breakfast. A great place."Read all Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel - Lima Airport reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Airport Pickup USD 7.77
- Luggage Room
This property is located in Callao - Lima and is the closest one to Lima Airport. The distance between the hostel/Airport to the Lima center is 10,35 Km – about 15 minutes.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Lima?Contact us directly
See other properties in Lima
B&B Wasi Aeropuerto Lima
Hostal Las Fresas
Hostal Sauna Acuarius
Hostal Victor - Lima Airport
Flying Dog Hostels
La casa de Gaspar
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
12 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Twin (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Single (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Double (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
Triple (Private bathroom)Buffet breakfast included
About Pay Purix Backpackers Hostel - Lima Airport
Pick-Up Service, Airport to Hostel:
20.00 (Peruvian Currency), (From 7:00AM to 23:59PM) (It is only permitted 4 people per car)
25.00 (Peruvian Currency), (From 00:00AM to 7:00:00AM) (It is only permited 4 people per car).
We have a Hostel specifically designed for tourists and travelers that don’t want to spend much Money, but want a really nice lodging with clean and safe installations.
Our attention assures the tranquility, entertainment and security that you need. The hospitality and the personalised service are combined to make you feel like family.
In our hostel we have a group of persons specialised in the treatment of travellers. We know what you need because we also are adventurers; we realise a lot of trekking to the dessert, highlands and jungle.
For that reason we created a nice and friendly hostel with an enjoyable atmosphere where you can make friends of different parts of the world, with the same motivation and with the eagerness to know Peru.
Don’t lose the opportunity of having a good time and have an entertaining travel at affordable prices.
- All the installations are new!
- There are 28 wide, soft and comfortable beds, totally equipped, with comfortable pillows and bedspreads.
- For each guest we will assign a locker with a key where you can store your bags and luggage.
- All the rooms have a private bathroom with cold and hot water during the 24 hours of every day.
- The bathrooms are totally equipped (towels, toilet paper and soap).
- The rooms are cleaned daily and are fixed quickly by our capable personnel.
- The Breakfast is INCLUDED and it is served between 7.30 a.m. and 10.00 a.m. (It’s our typical breakfast; we called it “The Pay Purix Backpackers Breakfast”)...It is a nutritive meal, specifically oriented for trekkers.
- Cable television
- Collection DVD - English / Spanish / Other
- DVD documental Peru - English / Spanish
- Pop Corn
- Coffee and different varieties of teas.
- P I S C O S O U R US $4.00
- Beer, water, cola and more...
- Food, dinner US$ 5.00 (Fish, Meat, Chicken and Vegetarian M E N U)
- You can use the kitchen (totally equipped) at any time.
- Spacious hall and dining room.
- Free access to Internet. You can review your email, surf the internet and chat all the time you need.
- Wide Wireless Internet connection for laptop users.
- Many tourism magazines and books available for you. If you have some that you already read you may leave it for future travelers and take those that you want to read. Actually, all the magazines and books we have are gifts from other generous travellers.
- Adequate space for luggage.
- Provide map of Lima and other parts of Lima.
- Tourism information of all Peruvian regions: highlands, dessert, high and low jungle. We have trekking experience to different zones of Peru.