- Luggage Room
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Free Internet Access
- Games Room
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Pool Table
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Towels for hire
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Pickup 10.00USD
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 11:00
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Pet Friendly"
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Arequipa?
Map and Directions
The best way to get to the hostel is by arranging the transport from the airport or the bus station directly with us. It is always nice to have someone waiting for you on your arrival. But if you are not that well organized follow the instructions below.
From the Rodríguez Ballón International Airport:
- Head northwest on Aviación (650 m)
- Sharp left to stay on Aviación (6.5 km)
- Continue onto Ejercito (400 m)
- Sharp right at Bypass Ejercito (230 m)
- Continue onto Ejercito (650 m)
- Continue onto Bajo Grau (300 m)
- Continue onto La Marina (300 m)
- Turn left toward La Marina/San Agustin (11 m)
- Slight right at La Marina/San Agustin (13 m)
- Turn left at La Marina (600 m)
- Keep left at the fork (110 m)
- Continue onto Juan de la Torre (500 m)
- Turn right at Av. Las Torres - Continue to follow Jerusalen (600 m)
- Turn left at Santa Marta (130 m)
- Take the 1st left onto Rivero - Destination will be on the left (110 m)
If you get to Arequipa by plane, catch a taxi. They are very well organized in the airport. They charge you 15 soles and you just have to give them our address.
From the bus station:
Catch a cab and for ten soles you are in our hostel.
Our location is very good and centric so every taxi driver should know where it is.
If they tell you something like we are full or not good at all, they are only looking for a commission somewhere else. If you have a booking with us, your room is waiting for you. If you don't have a booking, we always have some beds and rooms available for our travelers.