Adventure Queenstown Hostel
Hostel | Level 1, 36 Camp St, Queenstown, New Zealand 9300
74 out of 76 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (22/11/2013)
glenda disselkoen thinks…
"Great views, even the bathrooms have a good view of the lake! The wrap around porch is the perfect place to hang out. Central location is nice and is super close to the lake, shops, restaurant and…"Read all Adventure Queenstown Hostel reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Credit cards accepted
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Bicycle hire
- Laundry service
- Reception (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Outside area
- Television room
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Group of 15 or more traveling to Queenstown?Contact us directly
See other properties in Queenstown
YHA Queenstown Central
The Last Resort
Haka Lodge Queenstown
Absoloot Value Accommodation
Sir Cedric's Southern Laughter
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Adventure Queenstown Hostel
The Free Stuff:
• Unlimited free internet
• Tea and coffee all day
• Phone calls to 30 different countries (Yes, really free)
• Secure lockers
• Fresh linen & towels
• Luggage storage
• Printing and faxing service
• Hair dryers & hair straighteners
• Friendly and helpful service from our staff
We offer a laundry service and can also hire bicycles, skis and snowboards.
Planned for your comfort, from the beds and bathrooms to the kitchen and common areas, you will be impressed by your time with us. In our home you will find:
• A spacious lounge room complete with an intimate fireplace, Sky TV and a selection of DVDs.
• The best balcony spaces in town to enjoy a drink in the sun.
• Shared rooms containing quality solid timber bunks with comfortable mattresses.
• Private rooms fully furnished and complete with TVs and DVD players.
• Quality bathrooms and ensuites are fully tiled with great water pressure!
• The most amazing kitchen you will ever see in a hostel - seriously!
• A quiet reading room with internet terminals.
• Separate storage/locker room.
• Dining room with lake views
• Secure bicycle parking.
• Ski and snowboard storage.
• Wii and PS3 consoles to provide fun times.
• Friendly staff that can help you book your Adventure activity or tour in our exciting town.
• There are many other surprises you will find, come and find out!
Adventure Queenstown Hostel & Chalet
36 Camp St
Unbeatable! We are in fact the most central accommodation of any kind in town, located in the heart of Camp Street, you’re a 1min walk to everything: Lake Wakatipu, restaurants, bars, banks, shops, parks, bus stops, post office, Queenstown Mall, a small supermarket and more!