- Luggage Room
- Late Check-out
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Book Exchange
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Mini Supermarket
- Reading Light
- Reception (limited hours)
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 00:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
- Age Restriction
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Deluxe 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe 4 Bed Female Dorm
Standard 4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Basic Twin Private Shared Bathroom
Deluxe Double Bed Private Shared Bathroom
Standard 3 Bed PRIVATE Shared Bathroom
About Albatross Backpacker Inn
Run by travelers for travelers, at The Albatross it's not just about the bed! Step inside our every-changing home, connect with other like-minded friends and relax and unwind after your time on the road.
What we offer you:
- Spacious lounge filled with art by world travellers, musical instruments and plenty of space to relax.
- Funky well-equipped kitchen with complimentary herbs, spices, cooking oil and Fairtrade Organic tea, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Warm, comfortable rooms with heaters in each and fully made beds.
- An Art Corner for creating masterpieces!
- Guitars, ukuleles, hand drums and songbooks.
- Loads of fun board games and well-stocked book exchange.
- Regular group dinners, BBQ's in summer and hot puddings by the log fire in winter.
- Sunny garden with a gas BBQ, lots of tables and herbs & vegies for you to pick.
- Free bikes. Cyclist specials and lockable bike storage.
- Shared bathroom and laundry facilities.
- Lots of good local info and advice, free guide book rental, onward travel booking.
Come join us for our next BBQ, a Jam Session or an epic round of "Kaikouropoly"!
Ben and Katie look forward to welcoming you to The Albatross.
We have comfy, fully-made 4 share rooms, 6 bed dorms and private Twin and Double rooms including towels and reading lamps.
No guests under 18 please.
If you need anything else such as extra pillows, towels, blankets, hot water bottles, hair dryers, reading lamps, guide books, adaptors or just a cup of tea and a chat, all these things are available free of charge!
We are 800m from the isite, 5 minutes walking from the bus stop and 15 minutes walk from the train station.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.